Saturday, August 1, 2009

sucks feeling... reli felt like wan to die... wat again???!![ Saturday, 1st August 2009 ]

hmmmm
hoorayy...
already a week dat i didnt on my msn...
(from last friday till yesterday...)
unbelievable ...
still rmb dat im dying to cum on9 everyday...
living without communication adi...
luckily dat im still going to skool hahaha...
still talking wit my frens...
alto most of da conversation is ...meaningless one??
a.k.a at there crap crap crap and laugh like mad -___-||
moreover i kena "giap" in da middle by SF and Choi...
mostly only talk wit Choi...
got nth to talk wit SF...

yaishhh...
wat happened to us??
duno lar...
me n her is like....
cum from diff planet -___-||
formerly 同病相怜...
now?? lol... 火星撞月球...
din talk den nth...
once she start giving comments den arguments start...
reli couldnt believe dat our frenship changed tis fast...
ermmm...
not me...
is her who had changed..
im still da same...
still tis kind of behaviour,
tis kind of mindset,
tis kind of attitude hahahaha...
and of coz...
still treating her da same...
is juz dat...
hmmm...
how to tell??
smth pulled her from me...
far apart...
which is "her world"...
her world which full of "loves"...
n obviously...
me??
失去了用意...
im no longer... going to her house every Sat...
no longer her lao gong...
and oso wont heard her calling me lao gong (unless she wan me to help her do smth -__-||| )
human....
human-nature...
and i believe...
ppl are always realistic...
y not me???
i got kick out from their world...

recently is like...
im being much more closer wit Jing compare wit others...
hmmm...
mayb is bcoz she knew my things more than they do??
hahahaha...

but still diff lar...
all of them still carrying 幸福的味道....
dun tell me u r not...(u all)
and tell me all of u having tis and dat prob wit ur lover...
bocz dat is absolutely better than me...
if there is a choice,
i would like to be frustrated bcoz of my lover,
than being frustrated for nth and for no one...
look at me...
did u see my soul??
i didnt...
my soul is not wit me...
i had lost myself...

last nite...
actually juz wanna secretly ...
ermm not reli secretly lar...
is juz wanna sign in for a fast fast while to c if there is any off9 msg anot...
ermmmm...
surprise...
none...
bwahahahaha -___-||
ok, experiment once again shows dat even i didnt on for years oso no one will bother...

Pei Yoong added me at msn... (a.k.a, Pei Yee's eldest sis)
da time when i accepted her, 2am+++
she haven sleep yet...
and saw my pm on msn...
asked me wat happened to me...
hahahahaha...
of coz im not going to tell...
even pei yee i still didnt tell leh -___-||


actually juz wanna go off9 like tis...
but...
saw someone is there...
wit on9 status...
so i still...
couldnt bear....

planed to type a msg den straight away go off9...
guess dat u couldnt catch me...
or bother me...
who knows -__-||
while im "shift+enter-ing"...
i accidentally send out my msg...
aishhhh...
fail fail fail...
and i haven finish talking leh...
den faster type another long one -___-||
type till half u replied...
lol...
at first it sounds so...
so...
touching??
but juz a sentence,
and u "killed" me again...
lol...
im reli ...
naive??
till d end,
u still behaving like tis to me...
still treating me cruelly...
u're totally blind...
"did u tell her anything"...
wit tis sentence...
i was like...
wat the hell???!!!
wat did i told her???
and oso wat can i tell her???
r u out of ur mind???!!
huh???!!
wat da heck is wrong wit u???
even i denied and u still continue to do wat u like to do as always,
which is forcing me to admit...
"be honest...wat did u tell her???"
and im totally blank...
i wish i reli told her smth than being slander by u like tis...
is not da first time adi...
n im reli totally disappointed wit u...
how many times did u slandered me??
after slandered me and forced me to admit it??
for her sake??
so dat ur lover would be a perfect person??
n im a person who r black-hearted, mean and bad???
doing all these??
lol...
and im being da scapegoat for all da time...
tis time...
which time is tis??
10th???
100 mayb....
how many times did u slandered me and forced me to admit to save her face, save her name???
i dun reli rmb...
i juz know dat da thing i hate ppl do on me da most,
is slander me...
u can insult me, scold me, hit me,
but not to slander me...
n u r doing dat to me...again and again...
n bcoz of u,
i nid to admit it reluctantly...
doing things dat i hate da most, dislike da most...
slandered me dat i slandered her, slandered dat i use another acc on hs5, slandered dat i do tis and dat...
and forced me to admit after dat...
all...
all is related wit dat fella...
lol ...reli funny....

i wondering y i cum on9...
i wondering y i cum and talked to u...
which made me get pain again...
im reli reli reli so regret...
and b4 i leave,
wat u tell me??
"lol u will still cum and find me after some times"...
so confident of u...
我恨不得自杀当鬼缠着你! 不会让你好过!

no wonder she would leave u...
bcoz u treated me and her like shit,
datz y u get these...
juz a person is already can let u to be in pain for quite some times...
2 person somemore??
datz ur retribution...
no point for me to chant for u...
no wonder is not effective for so long time dat i chanted for u...
bcoz Gohonzon tinks dat u r not worth to get da prayers from me at all...
lol...
慢慢啦蛤...

No comments: