Sunday, August 30, 2009

领悟?어떡하죠???? cant stop myself from being like tis.... [ Saturday, 29th August 2009 ]

today...
like usual...
i watched "他们生活的世界" (a Korea drama that air every Sat 6.30pm)
and they were talking about sharing their secrets and frustration can make them become closer...
u will be living in ur own world and not close wit anyone if u dun share it...

da main girl, Song Hye Kyo (宋慧乔)
wondering about this...
since she is someone like this...
she din even tell things bout her to her bf...
and datz da reason they quarrel as always....
bcoz her bf couldnt understand what is actually in her mind...
since she never tell...

i hardly share my things...
especially sadness....
i wondering y do i hav to be dat strong in front of them???
or actually i wanted to tell,
but they never giv me dat chance???
anway...i used to it to not tell adi....
everytime when i talk bout tis reminds me of last time,
when i kept talking bout it until ppl get bored wit my story....
and now i choose to keep it.....
being sad alone is better than annoyed the others???and eventually being hate??
but still i welcome those who wanted to know about it...
datz y my blog isnt private hahahahaha....
im not as strong as u tink...and not as happy as u tink...


and now i know...
why we can last for tis long...
we???
no...is only me lol...
is bcoz u r da only one who i tell most of my things too...
is share??? hmmm share maybe...hahaha
but still, there are smth dat i didnt share as well...
tis is oso da reason which make us hav endless topic...
unlike wit others,
nid to find topic "unnaturally"...

will we end here??
will our frenship juz end like tis???
da promises dat we made....
broke???
i gave up on loving dat song....
i had accept da fact dat...
my love will never lead u bak to my arms....
set u free...and set myself free as well...
but i juz...
couldnt???
unless there is another person for me...
and there...
i will continue to be like tis until da day i died...
bcoz obviously, non of da human being would truly likes me...nor love...

Na Otto Keh????

어떡하죠????

No comments: