Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NS?? 3 months w/o com&mobile?? not affected me dat much... [ Monday, 10th August 2009 ]

today Jun Shyiong keep entering our class...
and tell us bout NS...
dat Jing so gek dong -___-||
haven go already start complaining dat she cant live without her mobile,
cant live without computer...
wanna go bak home...
and blah blah blah blah...
well,
for me,
without these, im still da same,
nth change...
hmmm affected a little lar,
bcoz i canot see my Sung Min dat often T____T
fighting~~!!!
y do i said it doesnt affect me??
bcoz...
im not like formerly anymore,
felt like dying when i didnt get to on my msn...
now?? msn on, like didnt on, den dun on better...
since non of da human being looking for me...
moreover is wasting da speed of my internet if i let it on like dat...
wat to do??hmmmm...

how bout mobile phone??
lol tis is even worse than my com...
is not "functioning" at all...
da main function of my mobile is to wake me up every morning and let me to call my parents..
im doing nth wit my phone besides these...
unlike them,
kept pressing pressing and pressing,
while i got nth for me to press...
da same, non of da human being looking for me...
hmmmm actually there is....
is not human being,
but an animal XD

haizzzz...
deadly...
numbly...

No comments: