Friday, August 14, 2009

emo-Min?? T___T & Mae's reply... [ Wednesday, 12nd August 2009 ]

went to SungMin's cyworld after finish "scanning" my ekonomi...
and he seems to be reli emo...
or i shud say is sad...
even changed his display pic into a man who is crying...
and removed quite a lot of things...
and again posting his feelings in complicated way (which we dun uds) on his diary....
reli couldnt uds...
moreover is in korean (words)...
korean adi dun uds,
wat about me tis non-Korean?? -___-||
mine even not dat accurate since im using da google translator...
haizzz...
made me worry...
is even more worry when i do not know wat is actually going on...
心酸...
my Min T____T
when did Min became my ....
how shud i say tis...
lover??no...
half of my lover?? -___-||
is not...
since i never tink of him in dat way,
and juz loving him as a fan...
aha~~
he's more like my oppa XD


today is Mother's Day (Thai)...
without hesitation,
i sent a msg to Mae,
and wished her happy mother's day...
suddenly miss Mae a lot...
is reli a long time dat i didnt get to c Mae...
and oso she replied me at nite...
walau...
mae shud "romanize" da text,
n not sending thai to me T____T
nid to translate word by word thru net...
suffering...
suffering bcoz my computer couldnt type in thai -__-||
i nid to find da words and copy paste...
aishhhh...

i tink u might be curious when Mae tell u bout dat...
but i dun tink dat she will tell u??
since she knew wat had happened between us...
hmmm...
da reason i wished Mae,
is not to impress u...
and i dun tink is relate to u at all...
is juz dat,
i reli take Mae as my mum too...
formerly, we looks like family...
and i can feel dat we r family too...
but after da "invasion" of dat fella,
backstabbing me...
bad mouthing me...
plus wat da fortune teller told mae...
it seems like we r not anymore...
and mae oso lost her faith on me...
juz tinking dat im like tis and dat,
and protecting dat fella...
not even a wave dat mae giv me after dat...
dat fella...
not only snatched my precious one...
and oso snatched mae from me...
din even leave smth for me...
reli couldnt believe...
and oso sad dat...
mae tink of me in bad way for all da time...
haizzz...

No comments: