Thursday, August 6, 2009

im back XD recovered.... [ Thursday, 6th August 2009 ]

weeeeee~~
im bak...
lol no one care oso one lar...
yaishhh~~~
today is thursday hor...
but i wanted to tell bout monday and tuesday neh~~ > <
here we go~~

Monday, 3rd August 2009

wake up like usual lor...
and my left hand is killing me...
it feels like...
cramp??
and i tot it was...
but after a long time,
da pain didnt disappear like cramp...
b4 going to tuition,
i told papa dat my hand is pain...
and he didnt care -___-||
but tell me smth which is not related....
"c lar...didnt exercise...datz y "
-____-|| tell like didnt tell..
den when i bak from tuition,
(time for dinner)
tis time i tell mami...
den got scolded oso -____-|||
yen wang~~~
scold dao i walau eh...
boh appetite to eat liao -__-||
den wat happened??
mama bzy putting da minyak angin and massage for me,
dat papa bzy scolding me...
kept scolding non stop...
yaishhhhhh...
he is not da one who helping me oso,
scold wat lar???
-___-||
jin hae~~~
i already enuff suffer,
still wanna scold me scold till so teruk...
wuuuwuuuwuuu T____T
tears kept dropping liao...
ehhh~~ i din cry...
da tears cum out by itself one wakakakaka -___-|||
haizzz...
reli very yam gong...
after they came bak from bersiar-siar,
waliao,
continue scolding -___-||
ah ma~~~~~~~ T____T
help me~~~
wan scold oso scold on d other day lar...
already enuff pain lar...
didnt pity me one wor...
kept scolding nia....
when sleep more cham,
tis pose canot, dat pose canot,
da hand duno where to put -___-||
bcoz is like everywhere i put oso pain one,
even not moving oso pain...
aiksss...

Tuesday, 4th August 2009
still dat pain...
ah ma~~~ T____T
Choi den help me massage lor...
hahahaha she is being so caring as always lar > <
others den not caring at all lar...
juz ask finish ask den "hai gam sin" -___-||
den they kept calling me O.K.U bcoz i didnt move my left hand for almost da whole day,
juz using my right hand...
aikssss....
den got scolded by Choi bcoz i din move my hand,
she said "u must move abit and exercise abit even though u felt pain lar...if not later cacat liao oso duno...(she likes to exaggerate one lar ) y??bcoz 没有知觉 -___-||"
uiii~~
said like im reli O.K.U -____-|||
yaishhhhh...

den when balik rumah,
i tot i can get rid of da pain liao bcoz b4 i go to skool mama said wan bring me go to c doctor one...
mana tau wat she tell me??
she said "ur papa say thursday only bring u go to see Pakar Chin oh.."
***BROOOM BROOOOM*** (lightning+thunder)
THURSDAY???!!!
yen wanggg...
"i now already dying...wait till thursday den dun nid to go anymore lar...bcoz im already dead at dat time...2 DAYS LEH!!!! SIAO AR???!!!"
den my mama mou duin duin got scold by me > <
it shud be my dad who got scold bcoz he is da one who said dat...
bwahahahhahaa -____-|||
aiyoooo~~~~~
im in pain mar...
den in fire as well lor~~~~
and reli mar...
i already bear da pain for more than 36 hours liao leh...
din sleep well oso T________T
pain till couldnt sleep...
still wan me to tahan more 2 days...
den i will reli die -___-|||
死给你们看啊~~~
u might say "aiyooo juz like tis den u canot tahan ar??"
i tell u is a lot worse than muscle pain or cuts...
bcoz even u put still but u still feel pain...
when u move den even worse...
is reli an unusual pain...
den again,
went to c Pakar Chin...
already da fifth time for tis time -____-||
everytime oso spent bout RM100+++
and wat happened to my left hand actually???
i do mentioned in my previous post...
so im not going to repeat it again over here... wakakakkaa
lazy ar~~


today after skool went to Jing's house...
yaishhh dat gal...
ask her to practise singing den she bzy watching tv,
if not den playing mobile games....
**vomit blood**
after dat my turned to be crazy when enter her room -___-|||
aiyo but her toys reli very funny mar...
aiksss...
how???we kept stucking near ending part...
aiyaa nvm lar...
顺其自然...

and im so touching... T____T
finally there r ppl who 欣赏 my Sung Min...
dar dang~~~
is my kai mui gim sai ma, Mun Mun again...
aiyo tis is not da first time dat we having da same idol lar...
not reli our idol...
hmmm...
arghhhh shud say in tis way,
we always admire da same person...hahahahaha

unlike me and Jing,
always 意见不合 -___-||
wat i like for sure she dun likes,
and wat she likes for sure i dislike wakakakakaka...
but when we 意见合,
den bwahahahaha u die lar u...
bcoz no one could "beat" us....

anyway,
reli thx Mun Mun for praising him leng zai eh wakakaka...
he reli very yeng+leng zai mar~~~
** pure **
dun u tink so??? hmmmm...
so adorable somemore... XD
sung min sung min sung min~~~
gone crazy adi > <

No comments: