Thursday, August 27, 2009

congratz dat u moved on... but im still being miserable like tis... [ Tuesday, 25th August 2009 ]

finally...
u noticed dat im disappear for quite a long time...
and there,
u text me and asked whether im alive??lol...
im still alive for sure...
and i did like wat u requested...
and oso another "bonus"...
talked for awhile...
u seem to be reli fine??
from da way u talked... doesnt sounds despair nor miserable...
contrast??
and u said dat im reli miserable ...
hahahahaha...

and den da truth hits me...
my instinct never tell me da wrong thing...
u r reli wit Jane??
dun wan to tell me her name???
but i guess is her...
no wonder....
hahahaha...
still rmb dat in our last chat,
u scolded me a lot...
said dat i dun uds tis and dat...
and said like u luv dat fella reli much...
and wat now???
hahahahahaha...
never mention bout it at all LOL
funny...

anyway, im reli glad dat u could moved on...
i wouldnt bear to c u in da same "condition" as i am...
bless u =)
dat oso shows dat i never waste my energy on chanting??
hahahaha...
quite effective...
-___-|| but is not on me???
and is on d others??
-______-|||

No comments: