Friday, August 21, 2009

supportive msg from my ah mei + nvr hurt ppl b4??do nt hav dat chance??continue emo~~~ [ Thursday, 20th August 2009 ]

hahahaha...
today Mun Mun cum to my class,
den tell me my ah mei asked her to pass msg to me,
asked me dun be so emo,
must take care and ~~~ (Mun forgot liao bcoz too much dat my ah mei pesan..)
XD my cute little ah mei is reli adorable lar...
love her...

ah mei~~~ saranghaeeeeeee~~~~~~
"sek sai lei" hahahahaha
muacksssssss XD


immediately energetic + not dat emo after got her msg...
hehehehe...
bcoz i tot dat no one would care if im emo or not,
who knows....XD
full of hope again... ^^

but after awhile -____-|||
continue my "journey" on being emo again ...
haizzzz...
they were talking bout who they hurt b4 and who they got hurt from....
who else hurt others b4?? (love)
Choi, Jing and SF sama sama hurt ppl b4....
and juz realize dat im d exception -___-|||
who got hurt from others??
Choi, Jing and SF sama sama got hurt...
but...
for tis time...
im not da exception LOL!!!!
i only got hurt but never hav dat chance to hurt ppl -___-||
anyway, even i hav dat chance,
i oso wont do it...
i'll tried my best to avoid it....
haizzzz...
pisces...
pisces....
reli dat 犯贱????.......

ermmmm nid to 澄清一下,
if not later my idol (Audreyna, a.k.a LK) tot dat i say she 犯贱 oso ...
juz me lar...hahahahhaa -___-||
bcoz da da da horoscope say pisces 任劳任怨, 以德报怨 mar....
me myself memang macam ni lar...
but for other pisces de ppl i duno lar...
so dat one juz talking bout me lor~~

haiz....
haizzzzzzzzz....
y......~~~~
whyyyyyyyyy~~~~
T_______T
oso forgot how much pains dat i got from the ppls....
y would they so 狠心....
haizzzz...
even got insulted by some of them...
haizzzzz....
uiiiii~~~
我也有妈妈生的咯,生出来不是给你侮辱的咯...尊重一下我好不好???
terus macam ini ar...
不emo才假...

No comments: