Sunday, January 4, 2009

empty??feeling-less??y??

broken heart...
again???
well...
i felt bored wit tis too...
everyday is like dat...
everytime is like dat...
or is bcoz of my own problem???
i tink is bcoz of my stupidity...
bcoz i tink it wont happen again hahahahahhaha
SO FUNNY!!
and they did smth more passionate from last nite for me to watch...
wow nicest live show ever...
even my dad still stand beside me and watch together huh???
well i do tink dat is my prob....
obviously...
yea...
is bcoz of wat???
is bcoz of my stupidity again...
i do trust her...
datz y it leads me lots of prob....
i rejected her video calls for many times...
bcoz tomoro is my skooling day..
i dun wan dat to affect my mood....
but after dat....
lol...
u know is like lying me and get me to da highest floor...
and den i was so happy to be in dat floor...so high....
and after awhile juz kick me down from da highest floor to the hell...
torture my heart....
is bcoz of my greediness ???
bcoz i wanted to c....
yea...
but is not my fault???
i dun tink so???
wanted to c bcoz i miss it....
is dat reli my fault??
my prob??huh??!!
juz missing u....
datz y i wanna c...
datz all...
and after dat u break my heart like dat???
fun???
do u felt reli happy to c my heart breaks bcoz of u??
r u??
u shud know how i feel???
or mayb u duno???
bcoz non of us did smth like dat to u b4???
how fortunate r u????
how lucky r u???
huh????
u like it so much???
izzit???
y u gave me "trustfulness" and hopes????
is like....
my heart is already stabbed by ur knife....
on d other day...
u acted like u wanna save me...
went and pull out da knife...
half way pulling...
suddenly u stab in bak HARDLY into da same wound!!!
it is 10 times hurter than if u straight away stab and leave my wound there to recover by myself!!!!
im so regret dat i easily "went up"
so regret....
which turns me becomes like tis???!!!
bleeding...
my heart bleeds non stop...
bcoz da wound never recover...
u never mend it...
is ok....
but u added more pain on it....


haiz...
again...
and i guess da right thing...
she reli went there hahahahaha
luckily i din waste credit on sms her -___-||
haiz...
live show again???
wat i tell others for dat??
"LOL!! got live show watch again "
but actually is "LOL gonna stab my heart wit a knife again..."
enuff empty...
still add another ...
empty+hurt=feeling-less....
foreva u wont uds tis feeling...
y???
lol bcoz u r not me...
and u can simply tell me "ignore it"
"juz tink is advertisement"
L O L!!!!!!!
funny...
too funny...
y all of u must leave me at tis time???!!!
my bao bei went for her dear in hs5...
wa eh dear duno die to where -____-|||
my honey bzy watching anime...dun wanna bother her....
my lao po...aiyaaa dun wan bother her oso..she enuff sad jor....
mun mun bzy wit her darling nia -___-||
haizzzzzz
juz now all still chatting wit me..
and i still felt very well...
now???
wat????
reli....
feeling-less...
my heart....
is bleeding non stop...
da wound...
never recover....
is an endless pain??
pain until...
i duno wat to say...........
haiz.....

No comments: