Tuesday, January 6, 2009

> <

1AM++++++

aiyooo
wanna die -___-||
slept for few hours only T______T
kept talking wit my lao po on phone until 1am+++++ XD
aiyooooo pity her -__-||
bear until tears oso keep flowing out...
but still wanna acc me ....
haizzz how nice of my lao po...
sek sek muackssssss...
thx for comforting me oo lao po....
if not i duno looks like wat again...
she is reli a gud counselor -__-||
gud until...
made me miss my darling so much...
aishhhh so duno is gud or bad....
missing her happily is a nite....
tinking how bad it is and being moody is oso a nite...
y dun i tink in a positive way???
hmmmmm....XD
is juz like wat she said to me too...
hmmmmmmm but tis is settled...
when im laying on my bed...
i start tinking bout another...
aishhh juz sleep lar...
tink so much...

SKOOLING

so sad...
today our Jing absent again.....
sick until rainbow color adi -__-|||
miss my Jing oso XD
so many ppl for me to miss -__-||
aiyooo list is full adi lar...
dun add more XD
den keep being sleepy in da class T___T
goshhh i wan sleeppppppppp
having fun while moral class -__-||
is all bout da pantang larang...
and we shudnt do smth sinful...
lol such as do not exaggerate da actual thing, do not curse, do not say smth which will hurt ppl's feeling, do not lie and many more...
and i kept being hit by both Pei Yee and Choi -__-||
bcoz in da class i keep playing wit my words...
said smth exaggerated and all XD
laughing non stop....
help my stomach...
so painnnn LOL!!!
is not funny to read thru here...
but is funny when u c how we acted in da skool today XD
hav lots of fun...
unluckily our Jing is not here T_____T
if not would be more happy XD

da first thing i do after i reach home...
call to Jing's house and kacau her wakakkakaka
even im having my lunch...
yi bian eat yi bian talk to her...
until so rou ma -__-||
she beh tahan me den wan hang da call T___T wu wu wu
ppl reli so miss u marrrrr...
y u like dat jekkkk...
den straight away fall on da bed like dead corpse after having my lunch...
and hav a longggggggggggggggggg nap XD
wow...
shuang~~~ XD
after dat den do my hw and notes lor...
i very guai liao de larrr hahahahahha
-___-||
dun wan to be 吊儿郎当 anymore....
must be hardworking for tis year...
i dun wan to be regret for second time wit da same thing...my result....
no more no more...
no more being regret but start studying hard and pay attention while teacher is teaching...
but...
did i??
-__-|| i was like juz playing around when im in da class...XD
try to change try to change!!!
wakakakka i will...
gambatehhhhhhhh

No comments: