Sunday, January 11, 2009

here comes the end???

lol...
haven even reach a month -___-||
worse....
reli worse...
alto u kept denying...
but i knew it comes to the end adi ...
anyway...
i already prepared my mind for tis earlier ago...
i knew there wont be anyone who will like me lar...
even like oso high fever...
after dat will still wake up from da dream...
im da one who wake from dream..
and they r da one who recover from being sick...
how u behave wit me...
is not like formerly anymore...
i knew...
i knew...
i asked u last nite...
u didnt tell me da truth...
u chose to hide...
mayb bcoz u dun wanna hurt me?
but do u tink im dat stupid???
i still hav self-knowledge...
everything is diff...
da way u reply me and all...
formerly...u find me by urself...
now....
a week i din find u...
and u dun nid to find me too...
when i asked u y...
u tell me ur mobile got rampas by ur mum...
and everything...
start from dat day dat u din sms me once u woke up..
i already knew...
luckily...
reli lucky dat i din tell out...
if not i reli will be so disgrace...
so shame...
reli insecure....
im smart enuff though...
luckily i didnt put all my feelings on u...
if not i will be so ...in pain...
hot time juz lasted for a few days...
and after dat...
im being dump...
wat am i??
a tool to "solve ur problem" ????
izzit??
am i???
agree anot??
still going to deny if i ask u 4 da second time???
dun torture urself to reply me...
juz cut me off if u reli hav no feeling towards me anymore...
from da starting until ending...
u does not hav feelings towards me though...
and im so clear dat...
like me bcoz u nid me...
and is not nid me bcoz u like me...
feeling blue??
not hurt...
juz sad...
y???
ppl who knew me well...
they will know...
y am i so sad...

No comments: