Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monday, 26th January 2009

still coughing like hell -__-||
haizzz never recover...
so pity of me...
canot yawn, canot take a deep breathe, canot canot and canot laugh -__-|||
once i do all d above...
i will be coughing non stop...
oiiiiiiii...
but i must laugh arrrr -__-||
den they so funny...
talk bout IP MAN dat movie...
how do u read dat???
oiiiii of coz we read it like tis Yip Man....
but u know wat -__-||
my bro and my cousin...
read it as I.P MAN...
goshhhh made me laughing non stop...
and oso coughing non stop...
den my auntie said "aiyaa she laugh somemore she will get lung cancer" -__-||
kept coughing like dat...T____T
den at nite when we r in da hotel...
mami and dadi sleep so early hahahahhaa
den i watching "House" wit my koko lor...
so funny lar -___-||
their speech and all was hilarious...
-___-|||
den i oso wondering wat da hell goes wrong wit me...
kept talking alone and laughing alone there...
my koko oso dun wan peduli me while i talking wit him -__-|||
im telling him dat my snoopy (softtoys) having diff scent at diff places...
like da leg of its smells like da pillow...
da hand of its...smells like da towel...
den suddenly i laugh and said "yerrr koko da 2 ears of snoopy has diff smell!!!nahhh i lend u to smell" den i laugh like lunatic....XD
-___-|| until woke my mum up...
and scolded me T____T
"oiiiii chao si ren!!! qu shui jiao!!!" -___-|||
(4 of us staying in da same room)
den...wat??
sweet sweet nite...
kikikiki hav video call wit my darling...
oiiii dat gal...
-__-||
keep pulling me dun let me to sleep...
awhile chasing me away....
awhile den kept pulling...
confusing -___-||
den ask me smth....so...lusty -__-||
aishhhh dat gal...
always like dat especially at nite....
released endorphine yea??? hahahahah
went to sleep at bout 3am+++++

No comments: