Monday, January 5, 2009

bak to skool!!

gosh...
juz wake up den sleepy like hell...
didnt sleep well on last nite...
well....
HOW TO SLEEP WELL???!!
couldnt....
is hard....
keep rolling and wriggling on my bed for hours only asleep....
but not totally asleep...
hmmmm Jing is absent for today...
her sis say she is sick...
haizz...
da whole day at skool so "bzy"
walking around...
carrying tis and dat...
like "gu lei" -___-|||
hmmmm still fine lar...
den took a nap.... not reli long...but not too short...
went tuition-ing...
worse...
duno wat am i tinking...
so blank....
wat da hell is wrong wit me???
is it reli 心病还需心药医????
haiz....
haizzz anything lar...
im so...
crazy adi...
lost myself...
duno where can i find bak...
when only i can.....


" " ???...
even worse...
i felt like on these days is reli only im da one who start sms...
juz told....dat i felt insecure...and again....is like dat.....
after dat bidding day.........turn to become like tis...
i wondering y too....
fall asleep and woke on d other day...
saw last nite msg...
but din reply me.....
until i sms and ask.....
only talk bout it....
so today...tried to not start....
c if i will receive any msg anot....
hahahahahha who knows...
is already 10.10 PM now and i got nth...
am i so....
没有存在感??
until forgotten me???
wow...
how nice...
.........still can forget me.......
gud.....
dat day still tink ....... da only reliable one....
when im down still will acc me.......
who knows....
last nite fall asleep...
is ok den...
y am i so unlucky huh??
-___-|||
here fall asleep there got live show watch...
am i still important 4 u??
do i hav a place in ur heart??
or even mind...
or u juz tink of me when u nid me???
is it like dat???
is it like wat i tink???
or i tink too much???
will u explain???
i would like to hear ur explanation....
i dun wish to misuds u without knowing anything bout u....
if i dun ask u will not tell rite???
but...
i dun tink my instinct will tell me da wrong thing...
i dun tink my sixth sense will be wrong...
i wait u to find me first den...
if i keep being active...
lol afraid dat u will tink im annoying....
so do i still nid ur answer???
to cut myself off???
well...
i do hav self-knowledge....

No comments: