Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wednesday, 28th January 2009

walau....
papa and mama sick liao -__-||
they vomit tis morning...
hmmmm...
many ppl in my hometown sick too -__-||
well...
according to our common sense...
i tink they had food poisoning...
den at noon...
Pei Pei (my childhood fren) and her papa mama (my papa mama's frens too) bring us to Temerloh, Pahang de Secret Recipe eat lor...
wakakakakaka they belanja lar of coz...
bcoz her papa is dat Secret Recipe de boss...
so rich of them > <
but so cham oso...
eating oso so bzy...
go and serve da customers...
especially my fren...
wearing a dress go and help da customer to wipe table -__-||
ppl got shocked staring at her like tis O____O
like so weird...hahahaha
wahhhh eat dao super full...
Pei Pei lar -__-||
order liao dun wan eat kept giving me da chicken...
aishhhh....
full dao~~~
den they fetch us bak to hotel ....
den wanna digest yi xia.....
so me and koko went to da basketball court (nearby da hotel) to play basketball wit our new Nike ball lu...






he ar...
aishhhhh sit beside there sms got lar...
only me who playing -___-||
but din shoot much oso...
bcoz got a very pro de uncle teaching his son to play basketball -__-||
den canot go kacau ppl de mar hahaha
dat uncle reli very pro lorrr....
den me and koko sitting at da side there to watch uncle play basketball hahahahaha
go bak to hotel after dat...papa call and chase us liao -__-||
went out to hav dinner...
waliaooo super full....
after having da last meal reli...
very torturing...
stomach not feeling well...
felt like wan to vomit...
my koko so geng...
he said wan go out bersiar siar to digest...
too full...
den he come bak tell me he vomit adi -__-||
and ask me go to vomit too...
haizzz cant make it...
sleep at 12++++

No comments: