Sunday, January 11, 2009

hehehe ^^ sweet+pain

is 3.47AM right now...
guess wat im doing so lately??
hahahahaha...
im acc-ing my darling lu....
she fall asleep adi....
since 3.07 AM...
acc her for 40 minutes adi...
and im sitting here watching her while she is sleeping...
and oso listening to da FM channel dat she is listening to...
kept singing alone and shaking here hahahaha...
she looks reli adorable...
can watch for minutes without moving my sight to other thing and smile there :)
is sweet...
screen shotted...
wanna c???
wait next life XD
is mineeee~~~
funny sleeping style...
she is sleeping on her mum -__-|||
pity of her mum...
juz watching her while she is sleeping is already enuff...
already satisfy and happy ^^
felt like im doing smth for her...
is my pleasure dat i can do so....
lol haven finish type my blog...
den they changed sleeping style adi..
shocked me...
reli cute lar both her mum and her XD

hmmmmm...
if not her...
i might crying alone on my bed again...
but my tears ran out...
bcoz of her too....
wat do u do when d only person who can make u stop crying is da person who made u cry???
she acc me...watching me while im crying....comforting me...
duno y...automatically...i'll smile when i saw her on cam...
no matter wat condition im in...
den shud hav show me earlier lar -__-||
made me cry till headache...aishhh...
happy happy ... ^^
she made my day...
luv her so much ^^
muackssssss ^3^ luv my darling....

"if u luv smth...let it go...
if it cum bak to u... its urs...
if it doesnt...den it never was"

i dun wan to be greedy....
4 others, i might be stupid silly...
but for me..i tink im doing da right thing...
im regret??so wat??is useless bcoz we canot return to da past anymore...
u felt guilty??dun feel dat...bcoz is not ur fault at all...
im juz asking u wat i already knew...a.k.a..craps...
telling u all those...is already too late...
but still...juz wan u to know....
and treasure it....
mayb God wan us to be in tis way...
mayb being like tis is da best for us...
bcoz...
frens are foreva...
and is tally wit wat i wan...
which is everlasting...
dun worry...
no matter wat...
i'll never forget bout u...
i'll never change da way how i treat u...
no one could replace u...
u r my one and only...
i might change da way how i tink of u in da future...
but i would still luv u as i promise...
and i would never decrease my luv for u...
thx anyway...
i've learned smth from u...

"hav a nice slumber...dun wake up if da time haven reach 12pm....sleep without worrying anything...i will keep u safe while u r sleeping there...i wont leave u if i could stay more...."

No comments: