Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saturday, 24th January 2009

today still sick...
but nid to go bak kampung...
but b4 going bak hometown...
we go Genting Highland first...
haizzz my dadi's driving skill reli -__-||
tak berskillful de....
until i felt dizzy again...
hav motion sickness???
not reli lar...
is juz bcoz of his driving skill...
-___-|||
or mayb is da car's prob.....
dun like to stay inside da car -___-||
da scent of da car made me felt....
uncomfortable...
will be dizzy everytime when i sit inside da car XD
hmmmmmm so funny -___-||
go there super cold but i wear only a short sleeves t shirt and a short pants...
-____-|||
den didnt bring my sweater bcoz i tink i dun nid it...
but u know i forget dat im sick -__-||
and i nid to bring it....
but normally i didnt bring oso lar...
so ...
juz bear lor..
wakakkakakaka...
went to pizza hut to hav our lunch...
cough until died there...
dun hav much appetite....

den my mami so perasan hahahahha
i took out da camera from my bag...
den she tot i wanna take photo wit her...
she faster pose first -___-||
oso didnt say dat i wanna take photo den she so fast posing there adi...XD
oiiiiii thicked skin hahahahhahaha
but actually reli wanna take photo lar...XD






den went to watch Red Cliff 2 wit koko and dadi lorrrr
quite funny...
especially da speech of dat Zhu Ge Liang -__-||
laugh until stomach burst...
fei fei di de~~~

den went to shopping wit koko hahahha
not reli lar...
he shop only....
not me hahahaha
he bought a t shirt, Tropicana Life's...from BumCity...
and we bough a basketball from Nike...XD
expensive sia....

den time to go to hometown~~~
aishhhh tink of wanna sit in da car again den i wanna cry adi....
dizzy like hell....
until 半山 there stop and eat...
lucky~~~
if not i will die in da car....
no appetite...
ate abit taufu lorr...
wit a spoon of rice....
ate da papaya too...
hahahahha but...
-___-||
half way going bak to hometown den vomit all liao T____T
=.= wasted...
somemore kena my shirt and pants -__-||
bcoz i didnt aim properly to da plastic bag hahahaha =.=
den reach hotel...
wash my shirt and pants....
sleep quite early...
bcoz reli not feeling well...
headache like hell....
den sms my darling tell her dat im not coming on9...
oiiii she reply me...
**sweet sweet**
she's always my best med...XD
kept coughing when midnite...
until woke my mum up....-__-||
pity her...
nid to sleep wit me hahahahhaa

No comments: