Wednesday, January 7, 2009

haizzz......wat....tis feeling again...

last nite chat wit my darling...
but...
chat = din chat...
suan le bah...
ppl bzy wit jean -__-||
not free choi me...
dat person...
bet wit RM1000000 dat .... wont reply me....
and reli when i came home...
so quiet of my mobile....

candy rain...
hmmmmm bad quality wakakakkaa
duno is tudou's prob or da director's prob...-__-||
obviously...is da director's prob hahahahaha
so tak berkualiti...

finally today Jing came to skool...
again laugh till da stomach burst...
such a funny day...
not reli day..is skooling day -__-||
when reach home i will be like dead corpse again...

at nite...
like normal lor...
talk to my lao po on phone....
since boh lang on9 at msn....
haizzzzz sad lorrrr
ppl so bzy sms lehhh
my mobile so quiet there...
never rang -___-||
got rang lor...koko call...ask me how to restore system...
-________-|||
haizzzz...
somemore so syok lor got "somebody" harrr...
at there an shuang...
got ppl gao bai wit her..
shuang lor -__-||
me??
ke lian lor....
16 years oso never "an shuang" b4 -__-||
tink dao oso chan kui...
haizz now de feeling...
one word describe..."down"
still tinking there r someone stil in my gang de...
who knows now left only me lor...
haizzz...
lonely~~i am so lonely~~~i had no body~~for my own~~~~lonely~~~
do u tink is my prob??
i do tink wat Tsu told me is right...
datz mean is my prob...
yea is my prob...
bcoz i still haven unlock my heart 4 "myself"...
but is dat da main prob??
i dun tink so...
bcoz "OTHER" oso haven unlock wat....
den y is my prob??
i will automatically unlock when i found da one who is worth for...
now??
juz left me...
who standing on da same spot...
never move even one step from da actual spot...
waiting for someone who will never cum bak to my arms...
is tis loyalty???
or stupidity????
is dat my fault???
is tis wat God wish to??
i tink there r a reason behind ....
there must be a reason on y God made me suffer like tis...
i believe YOU....
there must be a return~~
im looking forward to it...

No comments: