Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday, 10th January 2009

today wake super early...
went for da ekonomi's replacement...
having lots of fun there...
teacher elaine is da best ^^ XD
dat choi duno wat happen..
suddenly wanna take photo wit me -__-||
"close" one -__-||
sure is wanna use those photo to made da one she likes jealous ....
=.=
how nice of her -__-||

came bak home...
saw my darling still on???
O____O so early???
impossible...
den she told me dat she din sleep for da whole nite...
helping jean to tink da solution...
sam tong oo...
c my darling din sleep for da whole nite...
so i told her dat...i will settle for jean...
ask her to go to sleep...
and i reli did it > <
ok...
i know im so stupid to do so...
but duno y -__-||
is a nature feeling??
is not like...
aishhh duno how to tell lar...
juz felt like...
dun care lar...
juz help...since is smth urgent...and important...
which may affect her future...
tis time still being so "xiao qi" at there angry ppl meh??-___-||
dun wan help oso help liao so many times lor...
help mai tis time oso not a big deal lor...
as long as they happy ahahahaha -___-||
den after dat i chase her go to sleep...
me pulak at there watch+observe lor...
cute de lar ^^

den argue wit Jing bcoz of sf's thing again...
Zzzzz sien de lar -__-||
after dat i talk to her on phone..
hahahahah helping her to "wash brain" XD
ask her watch videos pulak XD

after dat talk wit ah jie on mic lor...
hahahaha still miss her voice so much...
sweet lor her voice...XD
den i keep pulling da time XD
dun wanna start play guitar -__-||
den i play wrongly she laugh at me pulak...
so meannn > <

den my cousin sis duno y suddenly wanna stay at my house...
somemore sleep on my bed...
somemore snatch my com -__-||
made me so boring nth to do...
den mar call yi xia my lao po lor
she so happy lor...
wit her lao po hahahahaha
-___-|| me so emo here -___-||

No comments: