Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday 31st December 2008

12AM+++

aiyooooooo
beh tahan -__-||
keep reboot until..
until i got so many chance to watch transporter 3...
hahahahhaa...
my leng zai Jason Statham...XD
he so yenggggg...XD
aiyoooo den after dat -__-||
my darling sot again...
Zzzzzzzzz
but i tink i more sot lor...
aiya nvm both oso sot de...
keep laughing there duno laugh wat -__-||
got so shy meh??hahahahahaha
but reli shy marrrrr **shy shy**
chat nicely at first...
chat dao half zhong fo jor....
she ....... again......
AISHHHHHHHHHHHHH
reli mad....
go off9....
after dat still couldnt bear -__-||
on9 sut gao her hahahhahaha
na li zhi dao sut sut xia bcome explaining there liao -___-|||
bian tai...
dun let ppl sleep....
keep asking those fei hua...
haizzzz boh huat...
she sot sot dei, dun wish to believe me hahahaha
-________-|||
most chi gek de thing dat she told me is..
she said she wont play hs5 anymore...
ask me dissolve guild pulak...
za dao -__-||
i got contribution quotient at there adi...
ask me dissolve guild -__-||
luckily i am so smart wakakkaka
juz RM10 dat i used on guy char -__-||
i guess dat would happen...
but reli very za dao...
boh huat lor....
darling mar...
say wat i oso hav to follow de lor -__-|||
if i dun follow she "lao gai" lor...
complain me say me tis and dat lagi -___-|||
after dat she oso fall asleep hahahhaa
luckily she got "liang xin" -__-||
know to wake up hahahahha
if not i will wait like mental gal again -__-|||
after dat talk to Jing on phone lor...
hahahah talk dao i so high...
aiyaa sampat de lar me -__-|||


9AM+++

aiyoooo...
so late sleep 7 early 8 early hav to wake up le haizzzz
-__-|||
went to Neway wit Choi...
hahaha first time go hang kai kai wit her one on one...
juz go out 1 on 1 wit lao po more...XD
but dat 3 hours..
sing dao wan die hahahhahaha
bcoz 2 person only -__-|||
all our songs...
no time to eat oso hahahahaha
den dat sei Choi -__-||
cute de lar her...
i order pasta mar...
den she said she dun wan eat de but i force he to order too...
later din eat again...
den hor she eating her thing de...
den her forks suddenly reach to my plate liao hahahahaha -__-||
den she said "ooo c yi xia tasty anot"
den i mar din care lor kept choosing song...
den after awhile i turn my head O___O
she sitting at my place,
eating my pasta liao...
za daoooooooooooooooo -___-||
tis Choi reli so naughty...
after dat somemore tell me "ur pasta reli tasty"
-__-|||
den finish my food...
her own food juz eat a few spoon...
-__-||
den i hav to help her to eat some of da french fried,
dun waste...
anyway foods in Neway is reli alot better than Redbox...
choices oso quite alot in Neway XD
prefer Neway...
but everytime when i go Neway da food sure canot finish -__-||
too many...
next time bring tupperware go da bao hahahahhahaha
den very cham de lar Neway...
hahahaha da remote control let me press dao boh battery...
den da mic let me sing dao boh battery oso...
hahahahahhaha
fun fun~~~~
everytime i go cheong K sure da mic let me cheong till boh batter de wor -__-||
duno y must be mine hahahahha
den we keep singing Karen Mok's "ai si ni" -__-||
qian qian hou hou,
sang for 5 times...
siao one hahahahha
i RAP dao so shuang at there...
den keep changing...
1st: i RAP she sing
2nd: she RAP i sing
den keep me and her like tis > <
den dat gal -__-||
say wan cut hair but din cut dao...
keep buying shirt...
until she bankrupt jor -__-||

No comments: