Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeee ^o^

hmmmm duno is tis a true one???
or juz a dream??
hope u would reli respect me...
hope u luv me bcoz u reli luv me...
and not bcoz of any other things....
hope u nid me bcoz u luv me...
and not luv me bcoz u nid me...

hmmmm someone is in hot water rite now....
broke promises again hmmmm
reli felt ashamed of her....
i somemore help her...
and said dat i can be her witness...
she so confident dat she wont break promise again who knows...
juz one day past...
and she broke it again..
reli LOL!!!
somemore keep finding excuses...
talk bout her reli make me hot only lol


hahahahaha
wat im frustrated wit so long...
already been settle XD
happy happy...
hope dat thing will reminds u bout me...
and hope u will trust me from now on...
im not faking anything...
and wont be faking anything anymore...
i will be true wit u...
as u asked me to...
anyway...
i reli never fake wit those comments...
i duno y would u tink dat im faking it...
juz bcoz i commented until too perfect??
im sorry if it reli sounds exaggerated -___-||
i cant help it...
i am so sweet mouth wat **shy**
wat to do?? **shy**
im sorry for wat i had done and oso sorry for all my words which made u felt insecure...
mianhae....
kor tod na....
believe wat u seeing rite now...
is already wit u...
and is already on ur hand...
u touched it..
u felt it...
and u owned it too....
im bankrupt after all...
but im reli happy dat u treasure it....
dun ask me silly question anymore ok??
no more silly question...
kept asking me "u reli luv me?"
lol...
aishhh ask again i will slap u ar -__-||
if i dun...
IF I DUN!!
anyway i told u adi...
lol and i write here u oso wont get to read foreva XD
so...
juz forget it...
wahahahahahaha....
and today...
i knew...
is not a "waste"...
but is worth to spent on u...^^

No comments: