Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tuesday, 23th December 2008

sick like hell today...
having flu...
T_____T
im dying....
wake at 1pm let mami scold like hell hahahaha
went to on hs5 for awhile...
got a mail ????
hmmmm from whom???
GOSH!!! is a xmas gift from my bao bei!!!
da shirt dat i told her i like which looks sexy...
OMG???!!!
am i dreaming??
lol she bought it for me....

thing dat i promised her...
i will buy her da skirt foreva...
but i never top up...
due to my financial problem...
but she already send me...
and i dun wish to break promise...
so i asked my bro to buy mol points bak...

den bout 4pm like that go to sleep...
sleeping for da whole day -__-||
anyway im not reli sleeping...
juz resting...
30% awake LOL
bout 5pm+++ like dat...
da door of my koko's room opened....
someone came in...
a warm hand...
touched my forehead...
even i closed my eyes...
but i knew...
is my mum who touched my forehead ^^
to c whether i having fever or not...
i can smell da scent of hers....
a warm and comfortable scent...
a natural scent of mother's ???
i smiled after she went out...
is a sweet feeling....XD
aishhh rou ma lar...
goosebump adi > <
recovered from flu after had a long sleep....
hmmmm my sifu sick too...
lol so many ppl sick...

den at nite...
while going to spend da points...
who knows...
stupid me -__-||
i shud hav press "send" and not purchase...
after dat wat???
wasted 200 points...
bout RM10...
omg...reli...sam tong....
den nid to buy mol points again haizzzz....
so i tell her dat da next day i will buy mol points again...
actually she told me dat she wanna buy me dat shirt right after i tell her i like it...
but i rejected her...
and say dat is better if she spend da money on her dear rather than me...
hahahahaha still fun for tonite...
she kept saying dat wanna throw me down to da sea -__-|| (in hs5)




mayb canot c clearly..
she said "i wan throw u down!!!!QU SI BAH!!!"
ask me go die pulak -__-||



LOL!!!! FUNNY larrrrrr hahahahahahahaha
den haven finish screenshot de leh -__-||
her koko come bak ask her to be fast....
he wan use com...den she juz off like dat...
after dat she sent me a sms...
funny...
in da sms she said
"my bro beside me...keep say lai lai kuai dian kuai dian...throw u down can liao lol...tomoro throw again..."
za daooooooooo
-___-||
funny lar XD

No comments: