Monday, December 1, 2008

HOLY MAMA SHIT!!!SCARY SIA!!!

today wake at 7am...
den like normal lor...
go toilet...
after dat wan brush teeth wash face...
but when i in process pee-ing...
i saw smth brown color which looks like spider moving (din wear spec so i duno wats dat)
den holy shit...
faster run out from da toilet...
go in my room and get my spec...
den shun bian change clothes...
den cum out stand outside da toilet..
my cousin inside brushing teeth and she oso din wear spec so i tink she din c anything too...
wahhh...
stunt...
dat spider...
SCARY SIA!!!
big like hell...
never c tis kind of spider exist in my house area...
is big like my hand...
-__- not reli...
exaggerated...
ermmm...
big like my palm..(not included finger)
waliao...
waliaoooo...
kong bu man~~~!!!!!!
den i go out ask my mum to kill da spider -__-||
den she so blind de lar...
i say "c there there there!!!!!!!!!!!"
den she keep asking "where???!!WHERE???!!!"
-___-||
den me myself oso dun dare to c...
den she keep asking where...
when i c...
da spider disappear...
omg O___O
den my mama say i sleep dao blur blur -__-||
MING MING JIU YOU!!!
den my popo brush teeth mar...
i dun dare to go in take my tooth brush+paste
i keep standing outside da toilet..
my popo say "no mar...where got??no mar..."
den my mama ask me take my things out and brush at kitchen...
after dat i dun dare to go in put bak my things =.=
scaryyy...
keep observing around....
den i run inside put da toothbrush...
den when i in process wanna put my tooth paste...
suddenly da big stupid brainless spider bounce out from somewhere...
and stick above da mirror...
den i shout...
-__-||
ok i know im such a coward...
but u will do so if u saw it...
den i keep shouting...
THERE THERE THEREEEEEEE!!!
my popo walk out "oiiiii scared me...u shout until so loud -_-"
den my mama cum liao "where?where?aiyooooo piak sei it lorrr"
den she take da shoe and piak da spider..
finally it die -__-|||
den i keep shouting outside da toilet...
AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!!
DA SHI TA DA SHI TAAAAA!!!!!
-___-||
den my mum scold "DUN SHOUT LAR!LATER UR PAPA CUM OUT SCOLD!!SAY WE CHAO SHI REN"
-_________-||
T________T
scary marrrrrrrrrr
den i go to da park lor...
after cum bak dun dare to go in toilet liao -_-
hav phobia -__-||
da spider is a lot scary than ghost+crocodile+snake+dinosaur+sharks lar!!!!
den my papa keep ask me to go to bath...
i dun wann....T_____T
scare scare....
den i so imaginative -_-
i tell my mama "maaaa na li zhi dao dat spider got lay eggs in da bathroom and da baby jump out arrr...and who knows if da husband of dat dead spider cum and revenge...yeeee scaryyyy..i dun wan bath..."
den my mama say "ni sampat de lar "
=.=
den i keep wait wait wait..
wait until 10+++am
only go to bath...
den i keep chanting while entering da bathroom...
and say "dai lou ar...mou gao ngor lar...u wan cum out u cum out later lar...i wan bath..."
den world record..-__-|||
haven reach 10 minutes i finish bath and run out from da bathroom liao wakakakka
i wearing my spec and wear shoe while bathing -_-||

No comments: