Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monday 8th December 2008 am i reli so worse??!

woke up late...
bcoz sleep "toooooo early" on last nite...
5am...
only sleep -___-||
pulling by 2 mental gal...
and suddenly get scold by jean "stupid" -__-||
i was bout to tell her dat i stay until so late is not for her to scold me "stupid"
start to feel dat my back is hurting on d other day...
wondering y....
cant reli move smoothly...
at bout 6pm++ den we heading to PJ for dinner together wit our childhood family...
reach there after half an hour...
and wait the rich family to reach for more than 1 hour...
boh huat...
ppl rich mar...
so we hav to wait for them...
is a great dinner...
but i juz got no appetite to eat...


is...
such a great day actually...
but everything has ending...
n my day ends when da truth is been told....
but it comes bak after dat...
but finally...
still ends wit a prove....
sleepy...
is dat an excuse???
or is da real feeling???
da mood of my day is....
from happy to excited, excited to worry, worry to sad...
i trying so hard to get out of my sad world...
but is still...
fail...
and i still hav to go bak to my sad world at last...
and oso stay bak at my darling's side...
at tis time..
i would tell...
"my darling is da best"
but...
duno is she cant feel again or my emo made her misuds me...
even i tell her im crying...
she still could reply me tis "i dun tink so..."
-____-||
isn't it funny??
dat even tis...
still no one believe...
am i untrustworthy until such lvl??
so i said "if u dun believe i can show u on cam"
and she remain silent....
is dat she dun wish to face da truth dat im not lying all da time??
or she duno wat to do when she sees me???
is such a gud question...
frowning...
bearing...
and finally...
da tears still burst out...
and she is so steady continue her movie...
so...
wat for to stay somemore???
lets get onto da bed....
is nicer to hug my snoopy than sitting there waiting for nth...
since there r no ppl would care if i am sad or not...
and lastly...
i would wan to ask a question...
am i reli so worse+sucks???

No comments: