Monday, June 1, 2009

sick~~~SICKKK~~

start to be not feeling well since Saturday nite...
so dry in my throat...
den i kept drinking water...
but it seems like didnt help -___-||
bcoz da next morning (sunday) even worse...
hahahahaha -___-||
until today (monday) still like dat...
made me canot go play basketball for today...
aishhhhhhhhh...
T______T i wan play larrrrr~~
haizzzz...
da neck macam swollen adi...
very pain...
发热气阿~~~
keep eating med until @.@
like dead corpse for many days...
din talk much too > <
aikssss~~
den got nth to do...
watching BoA's videossss on youtube for almost da whole day...
not reli lar... -___-||
juz watch lor...
hehehehe BoA made my day ~~ : )
she's too cute on those shows...
made me laugh a lot...
or else i will reli be like dead corpse for da whole day,
din talk din smile din laugh no respond like dat -___-||
hmmmm...
though BoA made my day...
but there r still ppl who destroy my days > <


haizzzzz...
juz happened on yesterday (Sunday),
argued wit Jing for almost an hour??
duno argue for wat -___-||
fan zhen argue adi da result still da same,
since both of us r like... living in our own world...
so.. she wont listen to wat i said...
and i wont listen to wat she said ...
hahahaha ...
but there r oso kebaikan one geh...
which is no matter how often or serious we argued or fight,
we wont be like "chiiii hate u" hahahhahaha
uds?? > <
means wont 伤感情 lor...
but sometimes feel dat...
we r like...
wasting our times to argue hahahahaha
bcoz we r like argue for nth,
since there wont be any changes...


didnt talk wit Zong for bout 2 days adi after dat day...
or i shud said after she "let me go" by removing me in her nick...
miracle~~ dat im still living...hahahaha
i always tink dat i will die if my life is without my darling....
hmmmmm....
now not yet...
later on??
still duno yet...
juz know dat she can live without me hahahhaha...
she only tink of wanna 挽回 jean...
and i never exist in dat list...
how sad...
怎样讲,我以前都对你很好咧~
你要不要这样忘恩附议哦~~

but i know lar...
tis time,
is my fault hahahaha...
but not reli all lar...
a part of it...
算吧...
explain wit u tis kind of "blind" ppl is reli such a waste...
in ur "blind eyes" only hav jean lar~~
anyway..
i juz 不服气 dat u treat me like tis...
is reli....tooooo unfair...


和他还是一样...
一样这样冷 -___-||
我的信息长篇大论,
他的就短篇小论,
总之就很像我说一句他回一句,
我不说他就不说...
和以前真的很不同...
以前他还时不时自己跑来找我...
现在我不找他就不会找的啦...
以前他会这样大概是那时他没人陪吧?
还是很闷要找人聊 哈哈哈哈哈哈...
也有可能是因为我最近吓到他了 -___-|||
昨天有跟他提过这件事,
他就死强调说他没有变,
一向来都是这样 -____-||
我可是收和读信息的那位咧,
你会比我清楚吗?
问你你要我剪怎样的头发,
你一下又说不懂,
一下又没意见,
等一下又有意见,
忽然又叫我别剪,
到最后就骂“告”我说自己的头发要有点主见。。。
我的头发为了他而留,
现在当然是为了你而剪啦。。。 -___-|||
每次讲到一些你“回不下去”的话你就会兜走。。。
兜得蛮顺和快咧。。。
跟你讲我生病,怕信息到一半睡着,
你本来就没有管,只是说了“没关系啦”。。。
等下信息到你不想回的东西就直接叫我去睡觉 -____-||
刚刚又不见你叫。。。
真是莫名其妙。。。



there will be a question in my mind for sometimes...

am i out of my mind???
alto both of them doesn't choose or fall for me,
but i leave a person who luv and care me (as a fren),
and go for a person who doesn't luv or care me (even as a fren) ...
i chose a person who couldnt communicate well wit me,
and giv up da person who always talk to me formerly,
whenever and wherever.... (which is oso da only "rule" dat i set, which is communication...)

No comments: