Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHAT THE HELL????!! + > <"" [ Tuesday, 9th June 2009 ]

today is mami's bday oh~~
happy birthday XD
so tomoro we r going to Klang Port eat crab crab to celebrate...

wake reli late today -___-||
1.30pm+++ only woke up...
alamak...
bcoz last nite type blog type dao 2.30am only sleep~~
datz y lu~~

den at nite...
TMD...
"zhong for" lor...
wat the hell is wrong wit u???
u wan crazy den go other place to crazy lar!!
cum to crazy in my conversation gao pi ar -___-|||
who so free go to log in ur msn lar???
7 gao sin...
somemore i duno ur password...
u only tell jean ur password den u cum and slander me for wat???!!
wat the...
somemore said wat,
impossible is her...
and tell me dat ur password is easy to guess...
even easy to hack i oso wont hack lar...
waste time...
hack into ur msn got money take izzit??
n even u gave me ur password last time,
i oso never log into ur msn...
i respect ppl's privacy ok???
reli "qi gao sin"...
i explain den u said im fake,
wat the hell??!!
你讲完咯!!
我什么都不用讲了!

after dat den say on dat day saw me on9 at Skype...
yen wang~~
i din use skype for ages lar...
and my bro is using da computer for almost all da time,
how i know if he sign in to my skype anot??
dun believe lagi...
den ask u y dun u send invitation to me??
since is auto accept,
den wat u tell me???!!
tell me dat u dun nid to care???
dun nid to care den dun cum and be crazy wit me lar!!
pls...dun simply judge me b4 knowing da truth!!
if dun wan to know da truth den dun cum and slander me without any evidence...
if i reli wan to use skype,
i wont be so stupid to put "available" status, idiot!
even msn i still put appear off9,
so u tink if i wanna use skype i will put available??? n not offline???
tell u dat my brother is on vacation,
u dun believe again...
wat the hell???
i tink tis is da best thing to believe but u still dun believe???
den u better dun talk to me...
bcoz wateva i said u will juz tink in a bad way...
wat for den???!!!
for u only jean is da best...
even she is evil but still da best...
even im gud u will oso tink dat im worst..
u r juz BLIND!!

i admit dat for all da time,
i juz tell or say,
but i couldnt do it in reality...
and sorry for argue-ing over smth which i doesnt hav any prove...
but u...
oso pls dun cum and argue over smth which u doesnt hav any prove too...ok??
u r juz simply ridiculous u know??
even is proven big big there i tink dat u oso wont believe me and rather to believe 诈骗集团 LOL!!!!
well...
i dun hav da right forcing u to believe in my words...
and for all those "wrong concept" on u towards me...
i explained n explained to u...
believe or not, as u wish...
if u wan to tink on ur own dat im like tis and dat...
i didnt stop u from dat too...
but pls, dun cum n bomb me wit those thing dat u tink on ur own without evidence...
wat the f**k u wanted to tink of me den go ahead...
reli pissed off...

ppl said, 清者自清...
but i tink, in ur mind... i will never get to be "清" ...
u r juz f**king unfair...
i reli wish dat u could c clearly how am i in da future or when u die...
replay all da scenes dat ever happened...
i never afraid dat i will be suffer in da hell...
ppl might ask y i tink dat i will be in da hell??
bcoz i know dat im an unfilial daughter...
and dat is already enuff to be sinful....
but for so long time dat im alive,
da most lies dat i made...
is juz da lies towards myself n didnt harm ppl around me...
wat i did n wat i tink...
is all 对得起天地良心...
when ppl use me badly,
my frens might said dat i am stupid...
bcoz even i know but still letting them to do dat...
and say dat i shud do like tis and dat...
but lol...
nth bad wat??
as long as i didnt harm others....
they owe me, better than i owe them...
owe??
mayb i owed u in my last life??
mayb datz my karma???
and now,
i pay bak all to u,
by being ur "dog" and stay by ur side even how painful n suffer it is...
n im walking away bcoz i already finish paying my "debt"...
n here comes d end...
u will feel remorse on someday when u r awake too n oso realized everything...
dun keep complaining dat im changed..
bcoz u hav to be responsible towards my changes too...
u r da one who made da changes occur...


傍晚的时候真的是给他开枪了 > <
冤枉阿~~~
又是他叫我照写的...
现在又讲要订购一把枪...
恐怖到~~~ > <
还有哦。。。
这个人来读我的blog是因为要找东西来笑 -___-||
坏咯~~~
很坏阿他~~~
然后因为我再跟那个“扑街”吵架,
所以都很迟才回他。。。
跟他吵到我的心情超爽的。。。
真的很想送两拳给他。。。

过后他不知道怎么了。。。
突然很敷衍我,
很冷淡 -___-||
不知道他是真的累了还是什么???
我以为他累了,
所以叫他去睡咯。。。
也是的,
每天这样早起来赶去学院,
五十分钟车程耶~~
yen wang~~~
辛苦到~~
然后到五点多整六点才回到家,
我都会死 -___-||
他肯定是累坏了。。。
读到累就还好啦,
不要读到像我哥哥这样就好 -___-||
(那个神经痴痴的哥哥 哈哈哈哈哈哈~)
看来以后我们都会少谈了哦~~
不是我忙,
是他很忙 -___-||
七早八早就去学院,
七夜八夜才回来,
过后又七早八早去睡觉 -___-||
我不知道几空闲咧~~
空闲到每天都在写“笑话”给他看,
呵呵~
可是是因为假期的关系啦。。。
假期完了我就会像他的啦。。。
蛮像下,不过又不是很像哦。。。
我就七早八早去学校,
七早八早回家,
七夜八夜才睡觉  XD
这样就惨咯~~~
出现了“时差” > <

唉~~~

晚上的时候那个那个。。。
-___-|| 那个湮没???
哎哟 haze 啦。。。
很严重一下,
嗅到都不舒服,
还把我小青青的味道遮掉了~
aishhhhhh~~
明天要拿回那个 plastic "lap" 着它才可以。。。
免得我的小青青患上肺痨 > <
或是 cancer > <

No comments: