Sunday, June 7, 2009

sexy voice on 910 + an outing at 1U [ Saturday, 6th June 2009 ]

as u all know...
today is holiday...
so im going out to 1 Utama together wit my papa mama lor~~

den Jing promised SF teman her go Midvalley find Looi for today...
at first got ppl teman Jing de...
mana tau all ffk -___-|||
so mean > <
pity my Jing has to walk alone at Midvalley...
must be very yam gong lor~~
aiks aiks~~
den u know lorrr those "重色轻友" de ppl,
juz wanna meet her Looi nia~~
and neglected our Jing...
ish ish...
bad of her...
dat day only told SF dat Jing very emo...
today she "do it" again...
walau eh...
later sure Jing will be emo lagi -___-||
SF's fault... > <

7 early 8 early tis Jing den keep miss call to my mobile non stop -__-||
aaish.. so save money..
wan me call her bak pulak...
den she ask me to help her online booking -___-||
za dao...

den i tink she got shock...
and asked me wat happened to my voice...
cough until my throat ruined adi ... > <
plus all da phlegm stuck at my throat -__-||
den very funny de...
i must speak softly,
once i speak loudly den will 走音 LOL!!!
sometimes 破音
if u r sad or unhappy,
u can call me geh...
i 表演 “走音” let u listen -___-|||
but recently out of money leh...
so...
1 second RM1 lar harrr...

XD walk for almost da whole day at there...
bak at bout 6pm++++ yen wang~~
bought alot of things O___O
used liao RM400+++
but not my money lar...
papa de money > <
he sure very "sam tong" ...
mama larrrr ...
buy so many things -___-||
but i oso got buy larrr~~
bought a jeans at Original Fake...
and oso "累"衣...
dat "累"衣 sibeh expensive... -___-||
bcoz is Marks & Spencer de....
mama larrrr...
force me try T___T
den force papa pay -____-||
yen wang~~~bankrupt lorr~~

ok now~~take a look at my new Original Fake de jeans~~

tis is da...paper bag?? of Original Fake...


front view of my jeans...


simply luv Original Fake~~


ah ah~~tis is bear brick~~


rear view of my jeans~


skull skull skull~~~!!


finally~~ i bought one of my 遗憾 bak... T___T
bcoz i missed a lot of pants&shirts dat i like at Original Fake...


den...
dennn...
aiyooo today nth much to say lar...
juz like dat lor~~
den my koko semakin naughty liao -___-||
gek sei me...
reli~~
-____-|||
but at da same time...
is funny oso lar... hahahaha > <

No comments: