Monday, February 2, 2009

weee bak to skool

aiiii sleep for few hours only...
wan die T____T
last nite acc my darling until 2am++++
she has prob wit jean again...
tis time....
geng...
is my very first time to c my darling cry infront of me....
haizzz...
im so useless..cant do anything....
c her cry like tis...
bcoz of dat fella...
den is reli...
pain in my heart...
i reli 白帮 dat fella lorrr...
she didnt tell me da actual thing oso...
here cut abit there cut abit...
den make it sounds so nice...
i somemore tot dat is bcoz my darling fault...
after hearing wat my darling said only know is actually ...
no...
is OBVIOUSLY her fault...

wat the fuk??!!!
already enuff stress but u still scold her like tis?!!!
din i ask u to care gud care of her???!!!
and now u hurt her once more!!
again and again!!
u r reli unforgivable!!!
fed up...
even me stil fed up..
wat bout her???
so many times and everytime she juz try to bear...
ok i uds dat u r so sick and everything..
but u shudnt and MUSNT shout at her like tis!!
bcoz she never do smth make u angry!!
she is juz asking u bout da fees!!!
wat the hell is wrong wit u??!!!
i didnt call and scold u already very nice to u....
tis time...
算我无能为力...
i couldnt help u...
for my darling's sake...
i nid to stand at her side...
is not i dun wan to help u know??
i wanted to help too...
i reli..
duno wat shud i do...
two side...
two side...
hard..
reli hard....
haizzz ignore???
shud i???
yea i shud....
but...
haizzz anything..
made me canot sleep well da whole nite....
keep wriggling on da bed....





~~SKOOL~~


today so many ppl din come skool..
my jing and choi T____T
sad sad...
miss choi and jing alotttt
haizzzz...
kept singing in da skool =.=
still so funny in da skool lar.....
hahahahah...
den mun mun come to my house lor..
den i pek dai her...
go out wit my lao po hav lunch wakakkaka

at nite...
cham...
haizzz c my darling acted like so happy..
somethings goes wrong...
reli abnormal...
kept asking her bout dat but she keep changing subject...
den dat jean sms me ask me to call her...
aishhhh
den i did...
den my darling ask me to not giv her any hopes...
ask her to not go there anymore..
dun ever go to her house....
so i juz send lor..
waliao after send...
i die -___-||
she kept miss calling my mobile..
goshhh gonna burst lar my mobile if she still keep calling like tis...
very lag adiii -__-|||
wanna ruin my phone or wat =.=

No comments: