Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tuesday, 17th February 2009

our choi choi finally came to skool liao...
yesterday din cum skool bcoz terlewat pulak...
today??
sure she came lar...
i call her wor -__-||

den at nite on9 lor...
waliao...
so many ppl bomb my msn...
xiao lao hu, my ah mei and my darling...
my ah mei changed name worrr....
now her name is 鄭麗諺 hahahaha
den she tell me her fren call her yan yan...
den i tell her is sweet...and i wanna call her like dat too...
my ah mei so cute de lor -__-||
i bzy doing hw...din reply her...
she can talking alone there...
kept typing non stop...
gud oso lar...let me know bout her mar ^^
so long din hav a nice talk wit her on mic liao...
so regret dat last time i neglected her when she wanted to on mic wit me...
bcoz i tell her i hav thing to discuss wit Jing...
until she kept calling me there on da mic...
still rmb dat very well...

den my darling...
and dat jean...
aishhhhh i bzy doing my math...
den they keep kacau me...
ask me to wear headphone...
wanna talk to me...
den when i nid to reply them,
i hav to keep twisting my body to type...
aishhhhhhhhhhhhh....
wanna slap them...
ka ka cau cau...
den dat jean suddenly cum thank me...
said "thank you for introducing us to know each other"
den i was tinking "y dun u say thx for helping me to own her???"
last nite suddenly so hardworking...
do science notes hahaha
do till 11.30+++ pm...
quite late...
den i "sau dong" and tell them dat i wanna sleep...
luckily im bzy..
if not i will c smth which i dun wish to c again...
already saw a lil bit actually...
-___-||
aiyaaa anything lar...

No comments: