Tuesday, February 3, 2009

gou li~~-__-|||

~MIDNIGHT 12AM+~

waliaoooo
dat jean wan bomb my mobile nia...
after send her wat my darling wanna tell her...
den keep calling me...
i reli pity her lar...
at hospital still wanna call wit public phone...
using coin...
goshh...
how can i be so mean and evil to not pick up??
but im reli afraid...
i duno wat to say to console her...
since my darling ask me to not giv her any hope...
but if i say so to her...
later she will be like...
aiyoooo...
i reli 不忍心....
no matter how much i hate her...
but when she has prob...
i will always help...
bcoz formerly...
we r reli close fren....
talk almost everyday on mic...
somemore reli long time...
dun bear to treat her dat cruel...
hope she will uds me...
is reli hard for being a middle person....
nid to care for two side....
bias??
sure i am....
but still...
i dun wish to hurt her by passing my darling's msg....
i cant open my mouth to tell...
wat to do??
sms den....
type still stuck...
ppl might tink dat "oooo u must be super glad and happy dat both of them become like tis"
actually is not...
i might say it out cruelly in front of my frens....
and kept tinking dat i will do tis do dat to threaten her...
but when it comes to dat situation...
all tis things gone from my mind...
ok...
well...
i know im stupid enuff....
being use like tis....
but i juz...
haiz...
duno how to tell???
so torturing T____T
da whole nite when she kept calling me non stop...
i was reli nervous and panic...
haizzz ask my darling wat to do...
den she keep changing subject -__-||
let her gek sei -__-|||
at here....
wanted to say im sorry to jean...
reli sorry for wat i did to u last nite...
sorry for didnt pick up ur calls...
im so evil...
alto u wouldnt get to read tis foreva...
but still...
i wanted to tell it...
felt reli guilty....

after dat she dun hav coin to call anymore...
and she stopped...
finally my mobile can rest...
let her call till lag -__-||
reli scare if my mobile will burst anot...
den dat gal aishhhhhhh
play keyboard pulak -__-||
let her za dao... -__-||||
chat until 1.30AM++


~MORNING~SKOOL~


aiyooo choi and jing din cum to skool again..
waliao...
never ends -__-|||
both of them reli...
gek sei me...
i sunday send them monday de timetable...
den they monday "gan gan" din cum to skool -_-||
ok fine...
den i send them tuesday de timetable...
they gan gan din cum skool again...
wat the???!!
-___-|||
today i tink i nid to send again...
waliao....
send until da day i die they stil haven cum to skool lar i tink...
-___-|||
aiyoooooooo....
sooooo tired...
like a dead corpse at skool...
T___T didnt hav enuff slumber...
haizzzz...
kept tinking bout my darling **shy shy**
once i reach home den straight away drop on da bed and sleep...
sleep dao 5PM alarm rings...
hav to wake up le -__-||
but still haven sleep enuff lehhhh T______T
only get bak 2 hours....
and da total is 5 hours...
add bak 2 hours...
is only 7 -__-|||
8 still haven reach...
haizzzzzz...



~NIGHT~
things finally reveal...
told me da truth adi...
congratz dat u get to express it out to me...
but im not glad dat i get to know da truth...
even u didnt tell me...
i still know dat how much u care 4 her...
how much u luv her...
u will never know how i feel when i read those sentences...
dat keep popping up in da conversation...
ur words...
hurted me...
deep inside my heart....is bleeding...
is not ur fault for expressing all those to me....
if hurting me and u will feel better...
im willing to get hurt by u....
bcoz of her words...
made me tink of da past...
all da thing...
which related....
or mayb is bcoz i relate everything together....
tink dat i couldnt get wat i wan...
couldnt own wat i luv in my entire life...
couldnt even choose....
juz can accept wat it comes...
and appreciate it...treasure it...luv it....
tears dropping...and flowing down non stop...
am i reli dat bad??dat sucks?
until no one would tink of me??
no one will pick me??
lol....
non of them will choose me though...
i uds myself so well...
Lord...
am i ur child too??
y r u being so unfair to me??
did i done smth wrongly??
and u sentenced me like tis??
no matter wat...
i still hav my faith on u....
hope u can giv me wat i wan very soon....
bcoz i cant wait anymore...
it has been many years....
and wat i can do...
is to wait...
and wait....
waiting for da whole life....
broken heart....

No comments: