Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunday, 15th Februrary 2009

aiyoo i oso duno i wake so early for wat...
ming ming very tired -__-|||
den like usual cum on9 lor...
and bout noon like dat...
dat JJ, from hs5 de cum find me chat...
O___O so sudden...
den i chat wit him lor...
chat chat xia chat chat xia...
he asked me if whether i hav bf anot and can he be my bf...
O___O den i said he high fever...
i said i not leng lui oso...
den he tell me he c feeling de...
lol .... chat oso din chat much...
at hs5 oso seldom play wit him one...
go where find feeling lai??
den i was tinking "dai lou...dun play me lar...i enuff liao larrr...dat time only his fren...now his turn pulak...mou gao ngor larrr"

den at tis time...
"he" came on9 liao...
lol...when i asked "him" wat da hell is going on wit everything...
"he" tell me all da craps...
and giving me all d excuses...
lol tinking dat im reli dat stupid??
so sorry...
i woke up since da first day u wit me...
and completely conscious when u started to be cold to me...
and tons of time i asked u...
but u still chose to continue lying me...
how gud u r ... L O L...or how sinful u r???trying to lie and play wit my feelings...
and fool me....
luckily...
reli lucky to hav my darling...
and so lucky dat i uds wat is luv from my darling...
if not i might still being silly and believing u BLINDLY!!
den bcoz my com lag....
den i restart com...
without informing...
when i cum bak...
"he" is disappear from my msn list liao..
reli LOL...
and never cum bak anymore...
lol lar~~~

den i duno y dat jj can be so thicked skin de...
ppl oso din say wan accept him -__-||
den sendiri at there perasan go tell my bao bei i accepted him...
alamak -__-|||
thicker than lorry's tyre...-__-|||

den quite bzy at nite...
tons of hw to rush lol...
aiyooo boh bian...
my style to be "last min" XD

den dat jean...
lol...
forget liao..
morning when i talking wit my darling on msn...
she suddenly said "im jean...we are going to bath now...bb"
LOL!!!!
wan "gek" me???
den at nite cum on9 again...
talk to me...
but after awhile din reply me for a long time...
so i asked "wat r u doing??seems to be bzy..."
i tot dat is my darling who talking wit me...
den suddenly she replied "**pure looks** im doing......."
"actually...im jean..."
LOL!!
go to hell lar!!!
purposely one~~~
jin memang jin...
jin gak -__-|||
suan liao...
today my mood baik...
no time to be angry wit tis "non-live show"...
is juz wat u tell..
i oso din c it wit my own eyes...
so...
ignore it~~~~ XD

No comments: