Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday, 13th February 2009

hahahaha i cant stop myself from waking wit swollen eyes -__-|||
LOL!!!
haizzz so tired...
din sleep well again...
so sleepy at skool -___-|||

after skool choi cum to my house...
den went to mami's shop to cut hair...
mami cut for her lor...
after cut hair she start to ss again -__-|||

aishhhh beh tahan her -__-||

den bcoz my mami wan to go Summit take her things,
so i said i go together wit her,
to be her "gu lei",
help her angkat lor....
den Choi oso cum wit us...
went to McDonald to eat...
gossip gossip XD
went to toilet...
oiiiii wanna take pic again -__-||
sumore pull me to take...
aishhh...

she looks cool here lar..
i looks so cacat...
her fault lar...
ask me to bend down...
to make her looks taller -___-|| alamak...-__-|||

den walk around lor...
pass by a lil stall...
bought a pair of earrings...
i pair wit her...
i mean we bought a pair,
but i took one and she took one...XD
tis is how "my" earring looks like...


and im wearing it now...XD

went to tuition...
aishhhh dat Jing chui me liao -___-||
who knows my dad ask me to not register dat early...
after my bday only register...
omg -___-||
den they din care me oso...
straight away sendiri go daftar liao...
no "yi qi" de...
pek dai me -__-||
wait me together canot de wor...
suak~~~
den dat jing cum Fokus Jaya "chai cheong" hahahahaha
sit there while teacher Elaine teaching -__-||
aishhh kacau p&p -___-||

after tuition went to take my new spec...
kekekeke
aiyooooooooo
so hurt lor when i cum bak show Jing my new spec...
she said dat nth diff wit my previous spec -__-||
my mum more talented...
i cum bak wearing it and she asked "eh??where is ur new spec??inside da plastic bag??let me c???"
-___-||| and i tell her im wearing it -___-||
yerrrr wan like dat meh...
so hurt me lor...
change like din change...
den better dun change...
waste money... -__-|||
RM 330 de lehhh

at nite watching BoA's videos on utube...
watch watch xia...
lead me to BoA's Eat You Up...
omg...
she is so cool again T_____T
gone crazy over here.....
kept shouting "BoA SOOO YENGG~~~"
until went and sms my koko and tell my koko hahahahaha
sot de lar me -__-||

watch until 12am+++ bout to go to sleep...
den she came on9...
tell me dat she bzy decorating da card for jean...
Zzzzzzzzzzz...
kept expressing my things to her...
so many grandmother stories...
den got pulled by her...
wit video call -___-||
until 4am T____T
haizzzz wanna die...
da next day nid to wake at 7am+++
4am+++ only go to sleep...
faint~~~

No comments: