Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunday, 22nd February 2009

today...
such a gud date...2.22
and oso is my bao bei's birthday...
Happy Birthday oo Bao Bao~~
muackssss XD
-__-|| syok sendiri...
she oso canot c de lar type here...
but i wished her on 12am adi de XD

went to Summit...
woooo bought a lot of things...
included my new video camcorder, Panasonic SDR-H80 XD
fuiyoooo fuiyooo fuiyooo~~~~
-__-|||






my mum looks so 无奈 when my dad was paying...(she didnt know i took her pic XD)


den i said "ohh~~~y u looks like wan mati wan mati like dat??like tis de face must capture down de~~den post at internet XD"
after she heard she said "要死~~!!死鬼头你啊~~!! "
and den she faster show me a smiling face XD >>>>>


laugh sei me...
my mum so cute de larrr ^^ XD

den at nite like usual lor...
rushing my homeworks XD
and kept seeing my BoA's photo...XD
until my dad asked me who is dat -__-|||
dad : "who is dat ???"
me: "aiyoooo my idol larr"
dad: "who is ur idol???wats her name???"
me: "BoA~~"
dad" har???wat???"
me: "BoooooAAAA"
dad " harr???"
me: " -___-||| B~~~o~~~~A~~~~ BoA~~~~~ know??-__-||"
dad: "owh~~~where is she from??"
me: " Korea lor~~"
dad: "she is wat??singer or actress??"
me : "singer lai de~~~"
dad: "y she looks so tanned?"
me: "wat???where got tanned??? effect lai de larrr"
-___-||| so strange...suddenly he so interested wit my BoA....

No comments: