Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ewwwwwwwww
our choi choi din cum to skool again...
-___-||
say tired ooo...
dun wan cum...-___-||
reli za dao...

den dat Ilham today duno wat happen -__-||
eat wrong or wat...
kept kacau me...
aishhhhhhhh...
not pushing my chair den pulling my skool bag -__-||
play until i gone sot liao -__-|||
somemore take my umbrella out and share wit dat Syafiq and Ammar sama sama play...
OMGG~~~
**terus pengsan***
reli let them gek sei...

haizzz so fan lar tis few days...
felt like ...
not felt like...
is boh feeling at all -__-||
dun hav like or luv de feeling...
aiya ...means numb lor...
boh feeling...
afraid dat i will be da one who dump him...-___-|||
dun ok??

den today dat Jing duno do wat -__-||
so many question lai ask...
den finish ask...
berpakat wit SF cum scold me stupid pulak -__-||
bcoz of pushing da one i like to others...
yea lar...
i know im stupid...
but ppl oso dun like me...
wat can i do??is to send them my blessings lar -__-|||
if not???
but hor wat they say oso correct geh...
they say i never go and 争取....
yea lar...
i know...
but i juz felt dat...
aiyaaa duno lar...
u all wont uds wat im tinking at dat time one lar....
sure say im stupid and say i giv lots of excuses lar -___-|||
aikssss....
suan liao~~
wateva both of u wanted to say -__-|||

den our BM teacher so cute de lor -__-||
i carrying my big big skool bag...
going down to da science lab from library mar...
suddenly i felt dat someone is pushing my bag up and down...
den i turn over and gonna scold ...
who knows...
i saw my BM teacher...
** brooom broooom*** (lightning)
den she smiled and said "wat u put inside??so heavy and big..."
den i said "bookssss~~~"
and den ...end... -__-|||

den go down...
planned to ponteng one -__-||
bcoz Jing wanted to...wakakaka
den passed by saw Pn. Yong standing there...
talking on phone...
den i go kacau yi xia XD
den teacher asked "你的领子开酱大做什么??"
den i was trying to explain -__-|| but i stuck there...
"不是啦老师....那个....因为....那个....aiyooo"
den teacher said "你开到这样大老师看到会流口水"
LOL!!!
funny sia~~
my Pn. Yong reli cute -__-|||
at last still didnt ponteng dao...
guai guai go for science...

today my nap...
omg sleep dat a lil only...T____T
sad sad saddd~~~
not enuff larrrr
eyeball pain -___-|||

den go tuition laugh dao i sakit perut oso -__-||
today Teacher Fione so funny -__-|||
she was talking bout blossom to be handsome...
den suddenly she said "blossom yea...is not bosom...bosom is breast"
and den somemore do dat move showing dat...
-___-||| u must c it by urself only u will found it funny...
i kept laughing there...lol...reli funny

den go bak home...
at nite when my dad telling story bout he call da Alliance Bank...
reli funny like hell...
da way he tell and acted...
LOL!!!
aishhhh my fault lar...
i shud hav record it down...
but i bzy laughing until my stomach so pain...
no chance to record down -__-||

No comments: