Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, 9th February 2009

went to Sun Wong wit papa mama to hav our...
breakfast or lunch??
ermmm 12+++ pm..
lunch bahh hahahahaha...
aikssss
empty....
empty day...
duno wan to do wat...
got hw...
dun feel like doing it...
T___T
my life is wreck...
wreck liao...
wreckkkkkk~~~~~
-__-|||

finally i appear on9...
and finally...
say da first word in her conversation....
but still...
nth change lol...
da one who reply me is jean pulak...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
keep making fun wit me...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
boh mood to chat wit her...
ask me to do her a favor...
which is guard my darling ...
bcoz she is going to interview...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
多告余~~~
for my darling...
even numb or feeling-les...
i will still acc her lar...
as long as she ask me to...
den tell me they r going to bath..
LOL~~
she apologized b4 going...
and is...
lol...
well..
im speechless...
after bath never bak...
weeeeee~~~
gud...
duno y...
suddenly missing her..
**piak piak**
sampat sia~~
awhile angry awhile numb awhile miss...
=.=
mao dek giu ar~~~

No comments: