Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday, 31st January 2009

today is pei yee's bday lor..
happy birthday oo pei yee~~
hmmmm whole day like so bzy hahahaha
bzy managing all da files and folders lorr...
den bout evening my darling came on9...
said she going to hav tuition wor..
at home...
lol..-__-|||
wat to do??
da math sucks like mine...
sure hav to get a tutor liao ...
wakakakkaka XD
c my gorgeous darling for awhile..
den went to da hospital...
at Sungai Buloh....
hmmmm quite big lar da hospital there to visit chun fei...
aiyoooo cham...> <
at there sleeping...
da whole person...
looks so pale...
after awhile den he woke up to eat....
his sis said due to his spinal cord, he is not allow to come down from da bed,
and oso couldnt move....
sad case...
c him like dat i oso dun dare to say a word when visiting him...

came bak saw my darling so hardworking there doing math ar...XD
hahahhaha
but dat tutor =.=
aishhhhhhhh
kept talking and laughing there...
piak him -__-|||
like dat de tutor duno can get to teach my darling anot...
but im more afraid if my darling will make her tutor vomit blood..
lol tis duno dat duno...
hard to uds somemore...XD
da most important thing is...
we hate math~~~
yay~~~!!! ^^V
XD

din talk much wit my darling today lar...
she so bzy wit her hw...
if not den keep watching tv -__-||
aishhh dat gal...
juz watching and listening to her lu....

at nite let my papa nag nag nag...
said dat im form5 adi..
but my tinking still like a kid...
always ask some silly or childish question...
-__-||| juz wan to ask watttt...
and said my bro is reli growing up...
da way he talks and he tinks...
aiyooo y must take me to compare wit him -__-||
he older than me 4 years somemore now in Uni sure must be mature larrrrr
21 adi lehhhh
im still 17 nia...
18 oso haven reach XD
still can rely on parents wattttt
am i wronggg??? T____T
juz wanted to rely...
wanted say and act like stupid wat -__-||
cant i???
reli hate to be so damn serious lar...
later ppl scared away by me =.=
so scary lar my face when im serious...
i oso wondering y am i like tis...
haizzz duno lar duno lar duno larrr...
dun keep nagging me bcoz of tis larrr aishhh
how would i know y am i behaving like tis???
-___-|||
juz...
dun wanna be stressful ar...
thing he said is da same as my darling -__-
said dat im still a kid...
kid gud marrrr...
happy lehhh ^^ XD
if not will be frowning almost every single min XD
canot keep laughing or smiling like tis adiiii

No comments: