Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thursday, 19th February 2009

last nite let our Choi Choi gek sei...
-____-|||
she so out of topic de lar...
waste my credit to sms her...
i ask her tis she reply me another thing...-__-||
i call her wanna talk to her on phone...
she tell me she 不方便 and say she will sms me -__-||
den fine...
i asked her y is she not going to skool tomoro...
she reply me in chinese saying dat she will tell teacher she balik kampung...
den i was like -___-||| and ask her again...
"i asked u y r u not going to skool tomoro...not asking u wat is da reason u gonna giv teacher..."
den she replied "aiyaaaa dun care lar...i will tell them i balik kampung for today and tomoro de..."
-___-||| **vomit blood in progress**
den awhile tell me she dun wan go bcoz dun wan go...
awhile tell me her mummy bringing her out to eat...-__-||
den i asked her "so i tink u r not going to skool on Friday too rite???Jing and Pei Yee going..."
den she reply "u oso din go...SF din go...no one acc me..."
den i reply her " -___-|| i dun wan talk to u liao....waste my money...i will bunuh diri if i continue talking wit u....u so blur and out of topic de lor...u din go skool tomoro but i got go....nite nite...bb"
waliaooo reli...no jokes..u will feel like wan to suicide to talk wit her -__-||
somemore she Digi de leh....each sms cost me 15cent...
wahsai -__-|||
somemore is reli wasted dat she is not answering me wat i asking...

den morning when bout to go to skool...
wearing my skool shoe...
suddenly found out dat my left shoe is wet...
**brooom brooom** (lightning)
wat to do????
sei lor...
i dun hav extra de leh...
looking at da shoe rack...
wondering which shoe shud i wear...
den i giv up -__-||
bcoz if i still looking for shoes to wear i will be late -__-||
den juz wear slipper go...
aiyooo on da way walking to skool.....
felt reli strange wit da slipper lor -__-||
my very first time wearing slipper to skool...
never do dat b4...
hahahahaha...

den at skool only me and Pei Yee lor...
Jing and SF went to kursus...
dat Choi..know lor...bcoz dun wan cum...
den at skool we "fei fei di" again...
at there modifying Mariah Carey's Without You...XD
bcoz our Form5 teacher's writing is reli...
so omg -__-||
alien writing...
tak faham faham...
den Pei Yee start singing..."I cant see~~~~~~~bcoz da writing very ugly~~~i cant see~~~i cant see anymore~~~~"
laugh dao i sakit perut -__-|||
but tis one not dat funny lar...
most funny is few days ago...
dat Jing wan to ask Pei Yee da add math...
den i sitting between both of them...
and Jing said "eh~Pei Yee 这个怎样..."
Jing haven finish ask den Pei Yee start singing liao "不要问我从哪里来~~~"
den Jing said "不是!!你听我讲先!!这个号码怎样来的??"
den Pei Yee start singing again “不要问我从哪里来~~~”
laugh sei me...
after dat den i keep singing together wit Pei Yee...XD

den at nite watch wa eh expired liao de Superidol2...
watch dao quite late...
bout 2AM+++
shun bian got chat wit my darling awhile...
very little...
almost let her gek sei...
she dyed her hair into brown...
after dat dyed into black again...
**vomit blood**
den wat??let me scold lar...
wan to ruin her health or wat har tis gal?? -__-|||

No comments: