Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday, 1st April 2009

last nite... (Tuesday)
sorry ar hahahaha
bcoz i post it b4 tis happen...
-___-||
dat stupiak jean...
cum and scold me pulak...
ask me y go and complain to her pulak...
da things is like tis...
i cum on9 at noon...
i saw her on9 so i send her msg...
didnt know dat she is sleeping...
den jean cum find me...
our conversation goes like tis...

Jean : joey, r u sending her msg?she is sleeping, send to her later ok?the message tone wil wake her up
Jean
:)
Me : ok

Jean : thanks :)

den i wanted to tell her smth mar...
so i squeeze everything in one only send it out...

Me:
lol...ur jean asked me to not send u msg and tell me dat da tone will wake u up....and i was wondering she can wake u up as she wants or dun let u sleep...but she ask me not to do so....fine den...speechless...i got nth to say...

den i go off9 and take nap...
den i guess at nite she went and scold jean lor...
and jean cum and find me again...

(purple font is me while blue font is jean)

: u this girl
: is it i do then u can do huh
: didnt u care her so much huh
: yea i do
: so i stopped it
: u dun go n scold her
: lol
: i dun scold my darling
: u ah
: u this stupid fake girl
: yeaa
: im fake
: if u so unsatisfied..then that time just dun type" ok" for me
: wat?
: after i type ok
: i didnt type anything to her
: thne why complaint to ehr?
: but i needed to tell her smth...so i squeeze all da msg in one
: and juz send once
: and wats da prob wit u?
: i got no mood to argue wit u

reli TMD lor...
super beh song...
always say i fake i fake...
ehhhhh excuse me??!!
u more fake lar...
selfish somemore...
reli wasted my time and effort in helping u...
i will never care of u anymore...
Zzzzzzzzzzz...
WTH...
u urself tink dat im fake den ur business lar...
y go and influence ppl??
-____-|||
chiiiii~~~
reli very pokai de wor...
memang "jin"...
her name suit her so much...
reli hot when i get to know it...



Wednesday, 1st April 2009

at skool...
T____T...
felt like im isolated...
aiyaa duno lar...
i tink too much...
frustrated...
didnt get jawatan T____T
haizzz duno how to deal wit my "dream" of entering U...
chant chant chant den~~~

as u all know...
today is April's fool day > <
Choi very pitiful...
they play dao so "big"...
lied her dat Pn Yong wanted to c her...
den she go to pejabat...
Pn Yong isnt there...
den she was like so curious "huh??y pn yong is not here?? she said she wanted to c me and she shud be here..."
den i said "obviously... u kena tipu liao -___-||"
den she so bu shuang hahahaha...
reach class den chase SF to beat > <
den kept pulling SF's ear until gone red...
hahahaha reli funny...

den during science period...
得罪 Choi > <
bcoz i 不听话...
den she kept scolding me...
at tuition still scolding -___-||
有事没事 den shout at me > <
yam gong...

tell dadi about my mobile's prob...
kept off itself...
and oso da battery is "swollen" XD
den dat seller ask me to not use oo...
if not later explode...
wahhh scary sia -___-|||
den boh mobile use T____T
dadi tomoro only go buy battery...

tis darling...
so late only cum on9 =.=
wan to go oso dun bear lar~~~
kept chatting until 12.30am...
c she din reply me fast fast go off9...
if not later couldnt go off9 =.=
bcoz i will kept typing non stop...

No comments: