Thursday, April 16, 2009

[ 看我不顺眼???一整天被骂的日子 ---> Wednesday, 15th April 2009 ]

raining tis morning...
Choi din cum to skool again...
after bak from being isolated (ERT)
i started to be emo...
got scold -___-||
not reli scold...
is smth like...
duno how to describe...

i reli wondering...
im not talking bout my eyebag...
and y do u relate urs to mine???
and how u so sure dat i sleep at 12am is bcoz of dat???
u watching me for da whole nite??
sometimes is late bcoz of dat but sometimes is not...
y must u scold me wit her?
and oso y do u scold only me???
SF sms until midnite dun wan to sleep...
no one scolds her while she is complaining dat she is sleepy...
i didnt complain...but i got scold...
when she tell her things to others...
never got scold...
when i tell....sure i get scold...
even i din tell...still get scold...
y??bcoz they get to know it from my blog...
is tis fair???no...i dun tink so...
so...
silence is golden...
emo is better...
boh bian...
i sui yong+yong sui...
别人看我不顺眼...
tis reminds me of monday...
u say dat u r asking me??
wat makes u hav such question??
is bcoz u tink dat i am like dat...
datz y u r asking me dat...
"你不觉得你自己很犯贱吗?"
a very gud question...
y i am not answering u??
bcoz foreva u wont uds wat im telling u...
u never feel it...
never be in dat situation b4...
and so sorry to say tis...
never hav ur true luv..
犯贱?? do u tink dat i wanted to be??
if i could move on...
i already did it...
and u know wat...
i didnt choose to luv...
when it comes..
it is like dat...
wat can i do??
is human nature...
n y r u using tis two words "犯贱" to insult me, ur bestie??
y??? other ppl r doing da same thing like me...
n y theirs is called as sacrifices, true loves, great, nice, kind...
but im being called by u as 犯贱??
n being call by SF as 大白痴,大笨蛋....
u all dun reli know wat am i...
not only duno...
and oso dun wish to know...
and kept judging everything by ur own...
it is not fair...
wat is da thing dat makes me couldnt let go???
tell u frankly...
is da things dat i couldnt get from u all...
wat is dat???
is a feeling dat u cant describe wit words...
n u will only know wat is it when u get to know da whole complete story between us...
我犯贱??但...
能選擇要不要喜歡上一個人或愛上一個人嗎?

after tuition den go aunty Poo See's house...
meeting there (chant and chat)
after dat balik rumah lar of coz...
my darling din cum on9 again...

den tis dadi...
drunk adi again cum and scold me...
-___-|||
nth find thing scold...
lazy to fight wit him...
da more i say da more he scold...
so...still da same...
silence is golden...
unreasonable...
reli Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
beh song....

tired....
at skool not teacher 搞针对, kept scolding me...
den is my fren scold me...
go tuition den tuition teacher again 搞针对...
bak home my parent's turn to 搞骂爽... (more is dadi)
mama only scold if she very tired...so dat one is 搞出气 -___-|||
got scold... whenever...wherever...

a title from one of da email dat i received...
「能選擇要不要喜歡上一個人或愛上一個人嗎?喜歡上了,愛上了,就是了。」

No comments: