Thursday, April 16, 2009

reply of ur post...

yea...
care...
care i know u care...
i always know dat u care...
dat is y u reading my blog...
but...
da caring dat i wan from u...
is not like dat...
if u scold all dat can make me wake...
i dun mind getting scold by u...
but u shud know...
even how much u scold me...
im still da same...
still loving....
still like tis...
i know u all care...
but y...
da caring dat i wan...
is not like dat??
or im expecting too much from u all??
if is lik dat...
im sorry...
is my bad...
being greedy...
wanting more and more...
is my bad not letting u all to know my things...
is my bad...
minding how others look at me and all...
da sentence dat u gave me on yesterday...
from 学海...
i knew u care...
i juz...
haizzz...
ignore me...
and now ...
finally...
wat SF said on dat day...
reli "comes true" adi...
LOL...
im frustrated...
im sad...
im emo...
im unhappy...
everything...
is too much thing for me to be sad and frustrate wit...
im tired...
reli tired...
when will it ends??
is dat it will only ends when my life ends???
if like dat...
juz end my life...
easy...
and i reli thanks for ur caring...
on my boring life...
for so many years...
i appreciate it alot...
i knew u care me...
and u shud know dat i care u too...
i luv u all...

No comments: