Monday, April 6, 2009

Saturday, 4th April 2009

swollen eyes...
aiksss...
aiksssssssss... > <
yang berlalu...biarlah berlalu...XD

go out hav breakfast wit SF....
actually juz acc her lar...
den she lepak to my house...
bcoz ponteng tuition > <

den bout evening...
7pm++++
my two 舅舅 reached my house...
dun reli like their kids -___-||
already standard 1 -6 ???
but still behave like tis...
touch my mobile without my permission...
somemore...no...almost wan to touch my com tim~~ -____-|||
aishhhhhhhhhhh....
kurang ajar -____-|||
went out to hav dinner...
eat dao full full...
came bak dun dare to on my com...
act...not reli acting lar...
juz purposely do my hw at tis time...
infront of my com...
so dat they wont hav chance to touch my com..
nyek nyek nyek~~~

but oso very suffer lar...
my darling waited me until call me liao -___-|||
dun bear to let my darling wait so long...
cum on9 at last > <
aishhhhhhhhh...
tis gal...
didnt take gud care of herself...
now hav serious sick liao..
gud larrr -___-|||
scold her dun wan listen...
aishhhh....
gek sei me..
must make me worry only she will be happy > <

No comments: