Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Youtube Acc Got Banned T____T ---> Saturday, 25th April 2009

aishhhhhh...
dat stupid house behind my house one...
renovate wat lar...
7 early 8 early at there drill drill drill...
duno drill wat..
ngiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~
bising betul -___-|||

woke up wanted to watch BoA's My Name geh...
who knows...
**BROOOM BROOOOMM**** (thundering+lightning)
my account gone T____T
went and check my mail...
wat the hell???!! > <
bcoz of Charmaine Sheh de video again??
da second time adi...
and oso bcoz of her...
and my account got banned bcoz of copyright...
stupid HK -___-|||
so strict for wat???
i upload those western de also haven banned me yet ehhh~~
jin hae ar -____-||
aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geram betul...
kept shouting there and complaining after i knew...
#$&*#)(*#&@$*(&@#$*(&%^@(#$*&)#$_@#*(!@!!!!#*$&(@#&$(@#%!!
T_______________T so damn sad oso...
aikssss my 心血 all gone T______T
i uploaded so many videos har...
take hourssssssssss to upload each...
and all da videos i favourite de oso gone T_____T
nid to re-favourite...
aiksssss...
moreover...................
haizzzzzzzzz.....
mad+blue~~~
arghhhhhhhhh~~~!!!!!
hmmm mayb wat Jing said is right...
takdir....
fate...
天意...
but oso dun like dat me mar T____T
whole day bzy manage wit my new account enuff liao lor...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
gud oso lar...
restart...
new life mayb??
reli so regret dat i didnt check mail on last nite...
da mail send to me at 12am++++
if i remove da video immediately mar nth happen lor T___T
my darling's fault... > <


whoever is in my fren list of my previous youtube account de,
pls re-add me T_____T
my new acc : KaNGaRooBaby910
link to my profile>>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaNGaRooBaby910
thanks alot T____T


at nite got scold by papa mama again...
haizzzzzzzzzz....
said dat im again using their money...
bcoz going to c Pakar Chin "again" (tis will be da forth time going there)
and kept scolding dat i didnt take gud care of my health,
and if i continue to be like tis,
i will either let Dr. Chin to wear Nike shoes or let Dr. Chin to play electric guitar...
(bcoz each time cost RM100 - RM300++++ and wit dat money i can buy Nike or electric guitar...datz y they said like dat...)
guilty~~~
made me become more blue...

im sorry if u c dat im not so active...
or mayb numb...
is juz bcoz i dun wanna get hurt anymore...
dun wan to be disappointed anymore...
is not dat i dun trust or believe u...
but no one knows wat will happened...
so...
lets see...
and oso time needed...

No comments: