Saturday, October 31, 2009

among them...im the only one...and the only odd one....

last night went out yamcha with my friends...
after i get into the car...
rolled my eyes...
why do i have to sit with the love-bird??
they are being so intimate which annoyed me...

i talk less compare to what i usually did...
perhaps....im the oil and they were the water...
and thats why...
cant even get one of my leg in their topics...
keep quiet will be better???
but i dont want to show any awkwardness...
so...better speak something....
was thinking...
am i coming out at the wrong time and date??
i shouldnt go with them and should just stay at home...
maybe i would be happier to be with the virtual one than reality...
perhaps, internet and forums are part of my life....

oh yea...
went to McDonald...
where everyone is eating except me...
urgh...
im the odd one again...
the foods...quite tempting...
but i just couldnt eat even a bit...
how pity??
then what for to go out? i wondering.....
i was left in the corner of the table...
awkward....
trying so hard to bring out topic...
but just... dont know why, i lost my ability on communicating LOL!!
this is what happened after stuck with the internet for weeks without going to school...

and finally,
we can go home...
arghhh how tired...
disguise?is really tiring...
really....
and still...
SuJu's Sorry Sorry boost me up...
hahahaha thanks for not against on the song i want to listen...
usually, Jing will skip all the songs i am singing or the songs i like...
=.= dont need to be curious or surprise,
because they always against with the things i like...
never ever support before LOL
fandom, idols, just everything...

at the moment when im at the back sitting with the love-bird...
i started to think that...again...im the only odd one...
my friends in the car...
all of them ever been in relationships...
ever liked by the others...
just me who are so odd LOL!!!
odd case?
not only this...
all of them are taking additional mathematics,
just me who are taking ERT, alone...
how odd??
i was forced by the teacher to study ERT...
what the hell...
judge me like that because i get B for Math during PMR???
please dont underestimate my ability ....
and please understand that i never touch any books during PMR...
but at that time...what to say??
can enter account class already lucky....
so...better just shut my mouth...

ok, back to the odd case...
all of them are into c-pop, just me who are into k-pop...
LOL!!! funny...
having different fandom already a problem
even different language...
one thing that i dont really understand,
i never bash your idols nor favorite artist,
why must you bash mine???
why must you against with the things i like???
only Taiwanese/Chinese are normal?
so Korean artist are abnormal???
that you have to bash for everytime im talking about them?
moreover, i knew and thats why i didnt talk about them infront of you all...
compare to SF, who always talks about her lover,
im better a lot LOL!!!
hardship...
because we are so different...
that i couldnt find any similarity on us...
but....
indeed...
i still take you all as my close friends...
no matter how you teased me, scolded me, shouted at me, treated me...
yea...
and im just so stupid...
stupid and silly...
being used for this and that...

and for SF...
happy to see that you are so lucky...
and finally you are not in my gang anymore...
happy to know that you dont need me (mentally) anymore...
you're no longer be like me...
you are crying for love now,
which shows that you had grown up...

left me, the only odd one here...

who are crying like you too...
not much different from you,
as im crying alone here for love too...
however, im crying for love to reach me,
and melt my heart...
unlike you who crying over something that you already have...
temporary, Minnie will be the one who replace my love....
but still, im eager for it...
hahahahaha i know im greedy that i want two....
but i will throw one away when i get another one...
i know im mean...
at the same time im loyal too... > <

just ignore what i said at the above...
i think im a little unconscious...
out of my mind...and also out of control...

I Love My Dear FriendS!!!
And Also People Who Always Be There For Me To Support Me!!!
No Matter What,When,Where&How...

Can't Live Without You-All~~~
My Family, My Friendss & My Unnie.... (no oppa)

Arraso?? (知道了吗?)

p/s : simply leave a comment of Yes or "Neh" to answer my questions... not so hard right?

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Yow~!
DONGSAENG!!
I miss you.
Nomu bogoshipoyo~~ ^^

Hey, u're haunted again?
Why?
Why is ur entry like this?

I think being ODD is somewhat cool~
hehehe...
Why?? Oh.. Im worried about u.

Hey, have u seen the kissing scene of Sungmin in Akilla??
T__T Huhuhuhuh...
Im way too jealoused~!
TT___TT

Dongsaeng..
Arasso. Algeumseumnida.
Saranghae.
Zhi dao le. Wo zhi dao ni ai ni de jia ren, peng you men & Unnie ^^.

Dongsaeng...
FIGHTING!
Miss u~!

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

i miss you too, Unnie!!!

LOL im always haunted...
my entries almost all were emo...

what so cool about it -__-||
is more like isolated ar, Unnie...
haiz, doubt that you wont understand...
but still thanks a lot for your concern T____T

and you can see,
non of them leave a simple 'yes' or "neh" in either tagboard or here...
only Unnie did T.T

havent yet...
i was so curious because i heard them talking about it in forum...
so that was real??!!!
but there isnt any pic of the kissing scene of Min with that girl...
but i saw him kiss the guy on his forehead...

LOL unnie ar,
your chinese improved hahahahaha
saranghae, unnie!! > <

miss you too, unnie...