Sunday, October 4, 2009

kor tod na...but i wont "return" ... + double dare?? my double 1st time as well -___-||| > < [Sunday, 4th October 2009]

last night...
no no...
is last last night...
really appreciate...
thanks a lot for spending your time on listening to my annoying things...
only you would listen to me willingly and also being so interested to my things...
im so bad to you....
but you still treat me good like this...
maybe that is what i get from treating you nicely formerly...
i felt really guilty...
but i will not turn to be like what i am formerly...
mianhae...


last night went to Pei Pei house...
because of the lantern festival of course...
play like mad with her friends...
double dare?? never play before...
but really fun???
fun because i only got it once LOL!!!!
but seeing them doing something really ... insane???
arghhh i forgot her name, just remember that her name start from Y -___-|||
Yan Yin Yam? forgot which one....
but remember that the other girl is her twin sister...
so funny that they asked her to go up stair, open the door, scream loudly, and come down LOL!!!
and my parents, Pei Pei's parents and all the uncles and aunties were at up stair singing karaoke...
i thought she not going to do it...
who knows she run to upstairs open the door and "AHHHH~~~!!!" then came down...
we laughed our ass off... -___-||
really funny...
laughed till my stomach hurts...
really super funny...
and she said there was one uncle sitting beside the door and when she screamed, that uncle looked at her LOL!!!!
i guess the uncle turned deaf already...

and also...
this double dare...
took away 2 of my first time T.T
my first time kissing people ... on her cheek of course ... luckily, she is a girl and luckily, she is Carmen hahahahaha... > <
and also...my first time being kiss...on my cheek of course lol... but cannot resist...
-____-||| > <
aishhhh somemore that girl...i dont even know her -___-||
again dont know which Y...
Yin Yan Yam??
just knowing her for the first day and also for few hours LOL!!!
and i knew she would choose me when Pei Pei disallowed her to pick her friends ...
she should choose Carmen LOL!!
people who knows me well must be thinking how can i do that LOL!!
is because i drank...but im not drunk yet...
just drank 2 glasses of Gold Label ...
or else i wont be that daring XD

No comments: