Thursday, October 22, 2009

basketball??cigarette??Neway+Sing K... [ Monday, 19th October 2009 ]

early in the morning...
went to play basketball...
not really...
just play for awhile and then started to sit there and talk again XD
today...
my very first time...
seeing Choi holding a cigarette in her hand...
i've stop her...
but she is just like...couldnt control herself...
i kept scolding...
she just ignore my words...
and she still lit up the cigarette and started to smokes...
gosh...
what happened to all my friends??
at first SF...
and now her turn...
why cant they be more mature???
why are they doing this to harm themselves while showing others that they dont love themselves...
is this the only way to solve problems??
frustrated??
i am too, as well as everyone...
did they do the same thing like what you did??
you are just looking excuses for you to smokes...
i'm alcohol addicts too...
but did i went and booz until vomit everywhere when i am frustrated??
even after drinking or smoking,
things are still the same, never change...
really...
incurable...
i dont know what should i say about them...

went to Neway to sing K after that...
of course i will choose Sorry Sorry hehehehe...
what makes me surprise is Jun Lim knew about the song as well...
wow XD
even know how to sing...
and that is the first song that he is singing...
unfortunately...
he only get chorus...
for me...
i sing till almost out of oxygen...
never have that chance to breathe...
1 person singing 13 person's parts...
non stop -___-||
gosh...
and also the song is fast like hell...
at last when i reach heechul's part even off pitch LOL!!!
so embarrassing > <

after singing then went for tuition...
when i got back im already like a dead meat...
tired like hell...
plus last night didnt sleep well...
only sleep for few hours...
haizzz...
pitiful...

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

basketball? Wow~! My dongsaeng is really active. ^^

Smoking? Really ur friends are smoking. BIG NO~! Uhmmm... I smoked before but I must say that it won't do good to ur body, nature and people around you~ So as long as u can, stop ur friend from those vices. I've been there, done that, I got nothing. ~_~
U're right. Maybe they have problems. We'll it's a good thing u have a clear mind that u didn't join them~ Don't smoke dongsaeng. Arasso? ^^

LOL. I saw ur comment @ MINvasion. Alex thought that it was her u were asking for a reply to ur comment. Hahaha... You kiddo, we almost spammed MINvasion again~
[But was I correct, u were talking about me @ MINvasion.]

I am cute? Jinjja?? Jung mar? Komapda~
Exactly. Giving it separately, that's much better~
6gifs to be given "under the table"~ *evil smirk*
Of course, i won't mind what show u'll GIF. OPPA BAND is my fave~ ^^
Im just gonna keep it, won't share it to anyone. It's an early bday gift, Thanks dongsaeng~ Mwah :-*

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

aishh over there only you said "attack of the kangaroo" and then sure im replying to you, unnie hahahaha moreover, i dont know why alex is so sure that im calling her when i said "unnie" because i rarely call them like this besides you...
although she is elder but i still call her by her name...
and also i've reply another comment over there too LOL...
is like i kept bombing M-INvasion bwahahahahaha
she must be happy that i am the Everlasting "Fan" of her site XD

is ok if you wanna share hahahaha
i mean for the one i've made watermark on it...
but for those that i didnt then you have to be careful...
afraid that people will hotlink > <
arrasso unnie~~

and yea unnie,
i wont smoke dont worry,
i hate people who smokes...
not unnie of course > <
ermmmm for me, i just can tell that i tried once before when i was little...
both my elder bro and me were curious and it was midnight...
and then my uncle left his cigarette in the living room...
then my elder bro lit it ...
but i think we ended up wasted a cigarette because we just suck in once and a little bit of that,
we coughed non stop and let it burn out itself... > <

and Unnie!!! your gifs are ready to be serve LOL
it is posted as my latest post...
go and "steal" it XD