Thursday, October 29, 2009

home = flood T.T what an unlucky day... [ Thursday, 29th October 2009 ]

just now,
i was taking nap...
and suddenly black out...
because of the thunder+lightning ...
my grandma said if on the switch now later will black out again...
so...
we just stay like that...
and my mami came back with KFC... > <
while eating, i was trying to take out my lamb chop to unfreeze it...
suddenly, hmmm why is something dripping on my feet,
(because there isn't any light so i couldnt see properly at first)
turned around, what the heck "MAMI!!! OUR HOUSE IS RAINING!!!"
actually is common that there is water dripping/leaking out from my kitchen's ceiling...
it happened everytime when rain heavily...
but this time is really...omg...
the water is leaking out everywhere...
almost the whole kitchen that even pails cant help anything...
adn then i called my daddy "papa! ur house is flooding !!"
and because i have to deal with these,
my whole body gone wet ...
haizz first time felt like holding an umbrella inside the house T.T
if you are here you will know how serious it is...

went to sms my bro to tell him...
gosh, he still joking with me > <
really...
and even ask me if there is any gold fish in our house =.=

my room...
even worse...
my whole bed is wet T.T
and the water until now still dripping...
my mum said my bed need to be throw away already because is like half of the bed is wet...
T___________T NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!
my queen size and comfortable bed T.T
even my comforter is wet...
haizzz..
where am i going to sleep tonight??
luckily my bro's room is the only room didnt encounter with the "flood" > <
so...probably, im sleeping there tonight...
i want my bedddd T_____________T

busy sweeping and wiping away the water just now...
arghhhh so tired...
please~~~
**protest** I WANTED TO MOVE TO THE OTHER HOUSE!!!!
i couldnt stand with this house anymore...
because my hosue is even worse than those small houses -___-||

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Dongsaeng~~!
Are u ok.??
Kwenchanah??
I know how u feel.. :(
BUT Thank GOD no one is hurt.
How's ur family??

Be safe always, dongsaeng. ^^
Gbu.

ҜåÑĢäЯòó ЈöεΨ ➸ 910 / 091 said...

unnie, dont worry, im alright ^^
gwenchanan...
just water leaking case that happened in my house,
nothing much...
i thought typhoon is coming at first,
because it rains heavily, non-stop until the drains are full,
and the winds blow strongly...
but luckily, it stopped after that...
compare to unnie and other phillipines, im a lot fortunate > <
T___T right? > <
suddenly felt like hugging unnie ^^