Sunday, October 11, 2009

fanfics addict. XD

grannyLEE arrrr~~
gifs is coming soon...
you must be patient ok???
im looking for people's help of making a clearer gifs...
with small file size...
and still scratching my head with your recording stuff...
whats your recording arrrrrrr
really curious....
is about SuJu??
hmmmm but you said is not singing?
hmmmmmm....

recently kept reading...
arghhhh exam is around the corner...
but...
im reading...
yea im reading....
reading fanfics LOL!!!!
not text books -___-||
what a good student > <
and also addicted with the fanfics...
people who knows me well should know that im lazy and also hate to read long article...
but of course...
if is Minnie then different case hehehehehe....
even read for the whole midnight until forgetting myself...
-____-|||


the fanfics....
a lot of "yaoi" content and also "yadong" LOL!!!!
uh hum...
Midnight Fantasy huh???
i knew im underage hahahahahhaa...
but the writer really...
really -___-||
i have no idea with them...
they like to pair up KyuHyun and Minnie...
ok ...well kyumin... everywhere...fine then...
(personally, i prefer KangMin hahahahaha....)
but they really likes to put something "weird" on Minnie -___-|||
i've read some of the fanfics telling that Minnie is pregnant > <
what the.....
Minnie is the only one who always pregnant -___-|||
aishhhhhhhhh....
or else then Minnie is the one who always got "bang" by kyuhyun -___-||
aishhhhhhhhhhhhh....
cant blame too...
Minnie is feminine...thats why...
but he is manly right now aeeeee~~~
haizzzz...
no choice too...
since most of the fanfics writer were kyuhyun fans...
even it is not, i can only see kangteuk but not kangmin...
eunmin is not bad too...
ryeomin maybe??hehehehe so that it will be "vise versa" uh hum~~~

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

oh. No. I didn't made any post when MJ died. I kept my sadness to myself~LOL.
Maybe because 99.9% of the population of the world liked MJ. So it's understood that everybody was sad about his loss. Unlike Stephen.. He's famous but he doesn't have the same amount of fans like MJ has~
Waaah.. Im just sooooo affected that Stephen is already dead.. T_T. Sorry~

Busy. Kind of~ XD. Today was my only free time~
Pfff...~~ I don't know what Im saying~... Spare me.

{i have to make another happier post again~quick~}

grannyLEE said...

HAhaha..
Sorry if it's like Im chasing u already coz of GIFs. Hehehe... But I won't stop asking u about it~~ ^_*

Fanfics~ Haha..
I adore fanfics too. "MinYoung" Couple is my fave~
DONGSAENG, U have exam??!
Study first before fangirling and fanfics~~ Hehehe.. Arasso??