Thursday, September 24, 2009

an untitled post?? + meet my(?) E.L.F, grannyLEE !!!

hmmm...
im kinda "unfamiliar" with short form (English) right now...
maybe because i didn't use MSN for a long time??
and always talk with foreigner...
ermmm i should say...always talk to E.L.F hahahaha...
and that's why ...
im used to it to type in long form like this...


and also, if you are reading this, grannyLEE... hahahaha
im typing in long form and also in the "right" language so that you could understand ^^
wondering will you really read this like what you said in M-INvasion??
you should put a chatbox in your blog so that i could talk to you over there -___-|||
or else we will be like spamming M-INvasion ...
not talking about Minnie...but talking about our things instead hahahahaha...


arghh...
dont know what to say...
im just kinda...
not kinda...
is super empty...
wondering what am i doing for the whole day...
for everyday...
is my life really this meaningless that i got nothing to do besides watching Minnie??
haizzz......
have a strong feeling....on what????
hehehehehe...
is embarrassing to tell...
so blekkkk...
not going to tell either XD

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

hey Kangaroo~!
How u doin'?
Yah. I read your comment on my post, thanks for complementing on my blog. :)And thanks also for including me on my post. I will also make new one and include u too. XD
Well, urs too is cool. I envy u coz u were able to post evryday.
I can understand a lil mandarin.. hehehe... So it's ok. Im enjoying ur blog.
Spamming MINvasion, yeah kind of realized that too.
Don't worry i'll find a chat box link which is not blocked here in my work.

Cheers~!

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.