Saturday, September 5, 2009

my pc's hard disk dead T__T [ Saturday, 6th September 2009 ]

early in da morning 10am+++
went to hav breakfast together wit Choi at mamak...

wahhhh reli a long time dat i didnt hav breakfast together wit her....
still rmb dat during holidays we always hav breakfast together and den i will visit her house den only balik rumah....

haizzz....

having prob wit it on yesterday...
went to da repair shop again....
and wat he told me???
he said dat y hard disk dead already...
wat the???!!!!
and i was like... totally blank...
because my last back up was...
i dont reli rmb when was my last back up....
if im not mistaken, 2 weeks ago???
and between this 2 weeks, i downloaded and saved lots of stuff...
videossss and photossss...
i wasted so much time on waiting the videos to be done ...
and now wat???
all gone T___________T

was going to cry...
or i shud said, already cried...
da tears kept coming out...
having such a tough time on holding da tears -___-|||
carrying my cpu from here to there...
from Digital Mall to Summit...
every shop to see if my hard disk can be save anot....
but all of them said dat my hard disk is dead... T____T
bcoz da disc is not spinning at all....

recover data??? da cheapest is RM200 and oso...it doesnt guarantee dat all of ur files will be recover....
at first i was tinking ...
"even it is RM1000 i wan it to be recover as well using my own money"...
but when i reach home...
when my tears arent falling anymore...
i calmed down....
videos??download again den...no idea adi...
photos...save again .....
juz 2 weeks's things wat...
dun nid to cry like my family died -___-||||
but i reli worry if my last back up isnt last 2 weeks...
but i rmb, after i get bak my computer (my com has da same prob) den immediately i backup everything...
is 2 weeks ago....
so...im pretty sure dat dat was my last backup...
haizzzz...
T_____T hard disk ar hard disk...
why...
why didnt u warn me or giv me some signal b4 u dead???
so dat i can backup my data T____T
on dat day i still tinking of backing up...but why i didnt???
i wondering too -___-|||
wat the...
y am i so lazy???
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....



and still rmb dat 2 weeks ago dat technician told me dat my power supply and graphic card spoiled???
and last nite...
bcoz i was too free...
so i went to test both da power supply and graphic card on d other computer (which da power supply already spoiled)...
and da truth hits me....
it works very well -____-|||
so i plug da graphic card there....
IT WORKS AGAIN....
***broooom brooooom**
and i wasted about RM200 on da new one... T_____T
and now im using tis "miracle cpu" ....
den da graphic nid drive but tis stupid cpu got no cdrom...
so i went to "steal" one of my cdrom from my actual cpu lor... XD
and place inside dat acer cpu...
den my koko said "wahhh u can become technician adi" (sms)
lol i oso felt so... XD

haizzzz...
i shud hav make a decision to buy new cpu 2 weeks ago when da "1st dead" ...
so dat my data wont lost T_____T
haizzz...


hope...hope...hope
hope dat i reli did a "complete backup" on last 2 weeks T____T

i deeply learned smth new today....
and i will backup my data everynite b4 i sleep -___-|||

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you have hard drive problem, so resolve your problem on my site. Nice shearing. With Best Regard.