Wednesday, September 9, 2009

diff fandom??diff world??silence is golden...again... [ Wednesday, 9th September 2009 ]

today ...
gud day...
9 9 9...
so cum and update my blog yi xia...
if not later my one and only visitor complain me -___-|||
haizzz oso duno wat she complain...
as u know, i got no one to talk about...
besides my idol, family and frens...
and den tis gal, always hate what i luv -___-||
reli got no idea...
always 唱反调 ...

wats wrong??
wats wrong wit my SungMin???
cant i luv my one and only ??? : (
since i got no one...
and he is d only one...
4 of u dun like k-pop, so im not allowed too???
having diff fandom wit 4 of u reli hard to 相处 ... -___-|||
u like to see me being emo for da whole day izzit -___-|||
yea, it is not realistic...
i know...
but...
i cant help it too...

Minnie ar Minnie...
look at them... T____T
haizzz....
y do u looks so adorable but not handsome dat u couldnt attract them... :(
after u r being "discovered" in my world,
i always hav an urge wanted to get marry ... LOL!!!
wanted to marry someone like u...
not ur appearance, but ur personality and ur ability.... ^^
moreover u r multi-talented which most of them agreed ^^
such a perfect husband ... (for me) XD


bak to skool...
not much thing dat happened at skool...
but today ...
not only today lar...
is like everyday...(skooling day)
there must be smth dat i said wrongly which made ppl unpleased...
haizzzz...
for some reason, i shud watch my words b4 letting it out...
but...i juz...couldnt control...
in tis case....
da only thing i can do is...
study and keep quiet...
dun talk dat much in dat group -___-|||
1 on 1 conversation is much more better...
juz like when i talk wit Jing only...
hahahahaha...
on these days always jing jing jing jing jing jing =.=
duno leh...
i juz felt like i doesnt suit in their world (SF & Choi)..
and being eliminated ....
or isolated mayb???

No comments: