Thursday, September 17, 2009

i cant find anything gud on myself???yea, i find nth gud on myself...

sing quite a lot of songs on these days...
not quite a lot of songs -__-||
but some songs...
kept repeat again and again...
practising...
record again and again...
but it seems like...
no matter how many times i tried,
da "song" dat comes out still tis worse...
no...is worst...
my voice reli...
sucks -___-|| like hell...
dat im not suit to sing at all...
unpleasant to hear...
arghhhhhh~~!!

fine den...
guitar den...
play songs better than sing wat...
at least is not my voice > <
who knows...
cant play even a song...
aishhhhhhh....
for so long time,
i only know how to play da beginning part of Love Story...
how disgraceful...
chord?dun even know how to strum...
cant press well on the strings too...
ARGHHHH!!!!!

juz these...
already prove "myself"...
i reli find nth good on myself -___-||
couldnt find anything which is gud...
juz da brain and heart are working very well...
other than dat,
reli nth gud adi...
haizzz...
no wonder....
no wonder...
no wonder wat?
lol...
i wont tell u here...
guess it by urself...
is smth dat i always mention bout in my blog...

No comments: