Sunday, December 27, 2009

outing! outing! merry belated x'mas?? XD + sifu...haiz...anyeong~

weeeeeeeee~~~
last night went to Pyramid together with my bro...
and his ex-classmates....
actually, is none of my business because is their gathering > <
however, my Sifu is there XD
and i felt like watching movie too...
so.... i beg my bro to bring me along XD

first round, sushi king...
our dinner ....
while the others came really late > <
and what i know next when they reach is...
ZhengYi is really hyper last night -___-|||
he really looks like he drinks a lot too > <
his face flush red...
not much different from my Sifu...
the only difference, my Sifu is not that hyper last night > <

after that then go to cinema, of course...
watched "Bodyguard & Assassins " ...
and my Sifu's reaction is really LOL whenever there is "bloody" scenes > <
the movie talks about rebellion...
no....
is revolution of China...
not bad...
and is quite funny too... XD
that hyper guy sit besides me and kept laughing like mad -___-||
oh gosh > <
the movie finish at about 11.50pm ...
real late ...

and third round at Barjana (Mamak)...
celebration for those who born on December starts....
again...the hyper boy...
im just so lazy to state out everything that he does...
but he's really funny lar > <
it's been quite awhile since i last see him...
and he changed a lot...

after that then my bro fetch them go home lu...
at that time is already 2am+++
wahhh real late...
guess last night is my second time that so late but im still on the street...

dont feel like letting my sifu go T____________T
kept tugging her sleeve and nuzzle her arm until she got annoyed XD
since i got nothing much to talk with her...
so...
this is my way on showing my miss towards my Sifu T____T

when we reach home...
is about 3am++++ already > <



didnt celebrate x'mas with anyone else...
and perhaps, last night is to replace the emptiness of mine...


sometimes...
i really couldnt understand whats on my sifu's mind...
ermmm...
maybe i should say,
most of the time...
examples...
she would treat me coldly for sometimes...
especially when we meet...
but then she will text me or call me up when she's in Singapore...
how weird > <
or...
put it this way...
when i didnt bother her, she would want to talk with me...
and when i wanted to talk with her so much, she wouldnt bother me...
or like this....
when she is a Malaysian, she never bother me...
when she is a Singaporean, she would care for me...
omonaaa~~~
what's with this girl??
难以捉摸...

perhaps...
is just like what my dad said...
she has intention.........
to approach me...
though i didnt want to believe my dad's words...
but i knew that what he told me is always the truth...
the fact that we wouldnt want to face it...
yea...but still...i believe in my sifu...
no matter what...
hmmm...
maybe i should say...
no matter she teach me sincerely,
or she has intentions...
no matter how and what...
i'll still see her as my sifu...
and respect her...
because she is my mentor...
but really...i rather to believe in my sifu's sincerity...
yea...she is as kind as i imagine she is....
even she denied it....

but...
how...
what if one day she come and tell me that...
she is treat me this good is all because of....
yea...intention...
omo~~
how should i react???
by now...
i can only know that i will be really disappointed if she is like that ><
ok! no more this kind of thoughts if i really believe in her...

i didnt sleep well last night...
kept awaking from my slumber T_____T
i wondering why too...
i guess is because im worry of my sifu...
so worry that i couldnt do anything to help her...
not even a simple comfort that i can do....
because im not given any "permission" to...
YAH!!!! for those who start to have weird thoughts on me...
stop that!!! im not like this and i will never ok???
i mean...will never...........yea.... you know....
is because she is sick...already...
yea....sickness....
serious....real serious one...
that im chanting for her everyday...
i can do nothing besides chanting...

but then im kinda happy when i woke up this morning...
guess why?? > <
i have this...dream....
what kind of dream??
is embarrassing > <
if you are interested, or curious? come and ask me in person...
and i will tell you secretly > <

2 comments:

grannyLEE said...

Dongsaeng, hello~ ^^
Whoa. You had a hectic schedule last week. ^^ Hehehe,,,
Uhmmm Who is Sifu? Is she ur special someone?? @_@ Sorry for asking Im just so nosy. LOL.

Me.. I want to know ur dream, but can't be there personally~ LOL.

Mis yah dongsaeng. TC ♥

grannyLEE said...

oh. I forgot~~
No. I have returned to SUNGMIN. I just had to post my experience with..... waaaah~!! KEY!!!!
[sorry for screaming, can't help it. XD]. My SHINee experience keeps flashing in my head, that's why im like that~ hehehehe